New in version 1.2.01
January 18th, 2014
- This version is the first major update of the "stable" branch.
- Among the major new features are shell integration, the ability to call external tools, a CLI mode, and translations into Czech, French, and German.
- There are also a number of bugfixes.
New in version 1.3.00 (January 17th, 2014)
- Clang fixes
- Fixed broken links
New in version 1.1.21 (December 3rd, 2012)
- This version fixes a bug that caused a "%s" to be shown instead of information about the files that were about to be processed.
New in version 1.1.20 (October 22nd, 2012)
- This version fixes a crash caused by a recent change in data returned from Discogs.com.
New in version 1.1.19 (April 30th, 2012)
- This version adds a French translation.
New in version 1.0.10 (January 1st, 2012)
- This version contains a backport from the development branch of a change which was needed to accommodate a Discogs API change.
New in version 1.1.09 (September 13th, 2011)
- This release includes backports from the unstable branch to accommodate GNOME 3 and a Discogs API change that rendered the Discogs-related functionality unusable.
New in version 1.1.06.059 (July 25th, 2011)
- In this unstable release, the project can now analyze files and show the results at the console, without entering the GUI mode.
- New options have been added to the command line to create sessions for a specific folder.
- MP3 Diags can now be integrated with Windows Explorer, allowing the user to open the program by right-clicking on a folder.
New in version 0.99.06.042 (October 21st, 2009)
- Three bugs that could result in crashes were fixed.
- Support was added for more ID3V2.4.0 formats.
- When downloading data from Discogs, it is now possible to use "styles" to populate the Genre field.
- The tag editor has a new button that allows case changes (lowercase, uppercase, etc.) to be made to some fields.
- It is possible to change a file name manually in the file renamer.
- A "Suggested usage" page has been added to the documentation.