New in version 188.8.131.52
November 16th, 2013
- Using Linux kernel 3.12
- Bug fixes in the freezing and checkpointing.
- Bug fix in Mostimeof.
- Fixed the timing of SIGCHLD vs. the "wait" system call.
- Fixed the "setgroups" system-call.
New in version 184.108.40.206 (August 19th, 2013)
- Using Linux kernel 3.10.7
New in version 220.127.116.11 (May 21st, 2013)
- Using Linux kernel 3.9.2
- Bug fixes.
New in version 18.104.22.168 (May 14th, 2013)
- This version for Linux kernel 3.8 includes several bugfixes.
New in version 22.214.171.124 (March 26th, 2013)
- This version is for Linux kernel 3.8.
New in version 126.96.36.199 (December 28th, 2012)
- This version is for Linux kernel 3.7.
- It includes bugfixes and update
New in version 188.8.131.52 (March 27th, 2012)
- This version is for Linux kernel 3.3. It includes several bugfixes and improved performance of direct communication between migrated processes.
New in version 184.108.40.206 (February 9th, 2012)
- This version is for Linux kernel 3.2.5.
- It includes many changes, modifications, and updates.
New in version 220.127.116.11 (July 25th, 2011)
- Using Linux kernel 3.0
- Removed limits on the maximum process-ID, thus supporting more cores
- Fixed OpenSUSE installation problem