New in version 2.5.0 Beta 1
October 15th, 2012
- Autotools and packaging changes,
- Improved support for embedded systems,
- New and changed audio driver capabilities,
- New and changed audio decoders,
- Overhaul of the FFmpeg/LibAV decoder,
- New and improved audio reproduction features and fixes,
- General configuration file changes,
- New and changed configuration file options,
- New command line options,
- Screen handling changes and fixes,
- New and updated client interaction features,
- Improved text entry history and editting,
- Theme changes and fixes,
- General code cleaning,
- Significant bugs fixed, and
- Many miscellaneous improvements and fixes.
New in version 2.5.0 Alpha 4 (October 8th, 2009)
- You can now queue files to play, use an equalizer, display lyrics for a song, and more.
- A few bugs were also fixed.
New in version 2.4.4 (January 4th, 2009)
- Fix crash when saving a playlist with URLs. Fix hang in case of symlink loop (like symlink to parent directory) when adding files recursivelly to the playlist. Fix bad memory acces when using FILL parameter in layouts that caused "FATAL_ERROR: Layout1 is malformed". Fix compilation with newer ffmpeg. (Alexis Ballier) Increase maximum file title (made from tags) length to 512. Helps on wide terminals. Fix displaying URLs on the playlist when it ends with a slash. Fix compilation of flac plugin by detecting libflac using pkg-config. Fix for multichannel playback. (Maarten van Es) Fix handling of invalid track number in tags. A segfault occured when the track number was at least a value of 2^31. Support for the new (SVN) libmpcdec API. Remove old, irrelevant comment about iconv from the configuration file. Fix configure to display proper information about compiled RCC. Run libtoolize in autogen.sh to prevent conflicts with installed libtool/libltdl version.