MDIUtilities 0.7.13 - Changelog
What's new in MDIUtilities 0.7.13:November 18th, 2013
- Add a XMLRootDetector class detecting the name of the root in an XML file or URL
- Add methods to check the platform OS in the SystemUtils class
- Only add the locahost host for local files for the MACOSX platform for the FileUtilities getChildURL method
What's new in MDIUtilities 0.7.12:November 4th, 2013
- Add a method to restart the ResolverSAXHandler without resetting it. This method can be useful when the user want to reuse the same handler without clearing its results.
What's new in MDIUtilities 0.7.10:October 30th, 2013
- Fix the Path filter for the Logger which can in some cases incorrectly accept some paths.
What's new in MDIUtilities 0.7.9:October 24th, 2013
- Added a getFilesRelativeTo method in the PreferencesHelper class.
What's new in MDIUtilities 0.7.8:October 18th, 2013
- Fix a regression of the NestableURLConnection introduced in the 0.7.7 version.
What's new in MDIUtilities 0.7.7:October 18th, 2013
- Fix the collapse method in the FileUtilities class (and the sameURL method which depend on it), which can fail on some cases
- Fix some problems with the sameURL and getFile methods after the 0.7.6 version
What's new in MDIUtilities 0.7.6:August 24th, 2013
- Add a localhost in the getChildURL method to avoid potential problems on Mac OS X.
What's new in MDIUtilities 0.7.5:May 8th, 2013
- Replace the noui and complete versions of the distribution by: core, ui, and complete version
- Add a generic dialog Swing class
- Add two classes which allow to print styled messages in a Logger