New in version 8.8b
October 14th, 2009
- Support for "?go=xxx" was added, which enables a host name or IP address to be passed to the browser window.
- A bug which caused a Remote Agent to fail to post the console log under some circumstances was fixed.
- Client header information was added to the detail report page.
New in version 8.1g (December 11th, 2008)
- The IP location database has been updated.
New in version 8.1e (November 12th, 2008)
- This update improves support for 64-bit Java VMs, adds email support on networks with no DNS, and fixes an IPTV problem.