New in version 1.1.5
March 13th, 2010
- Fixed 3D model of bhuddabrot plots
- UI Change: A rendered julia set can now be explored when the bhuddabrot equation is selected (previously disabled).
- UI Change: Changing the colour model will immediately update any displayed plot(s), and will cause any previously rendered 3D model to be regenerated.
New in version 1.0.8 (February 11th, 2010)
- new slider to set minimum plot size
- press S when mouse is over mandelbrot plot to save as PNG
New in version 1.0.3 (January 23rd, 2010)
- threading improvements
- colour list now details iterations per pixel for mandelbrot generation