New in version 1.5 RC2
January 25th, 2014
New in version 1.5 RC1 (November 4th, 2013)
- The new option "-u, --buffer-size", which activates a "low memory" decompression mode able to decompress any file using as little memory as 50 kB, irrespective of the dictionary size used to compress the file, has been added.
- File date, permissions, and ownership are now copied like "cp -p" does.
- This version is portable to very old hardware.
- It has been compiled and tested on a laptop with a 486 processor and 4MiB of RAM.
New in version 1.4 (September 30th, 2013)
- The file version is no longer shown in status messages.
- Minor fixes have been made.
New in version 1.4 RC1 (August 1st, 2013)
- File version is no longer shown in status messages. There are minor fixes.
New in version 1.3 (June 22nd, 2013)
- Decompression time has been reduced by 1%.
- The file version is now shown only if verbosity >= 4.
- The option "-n, --threads" is now accepted and ignored for compatibility with plzip.
- The "configure" script now accepts options with a separate argument.
New in version 1.2 (February 20th, 2013)
- Decompression time has been reduced by 12%.
- Makefile.in: Added new target 'install-as-lzip'.
- Makefile.in: Added new target 'install-bin'.
- main.c: Use 'setmode' instead of '_setmode' on Windows and OS/2.