Lunar Lander Changelog
New in version 0.6.0June 27th, 2009
- I’ve just released a new version of Lunar Lander. This version doesn’t contain any new features, but the code has been cleaned up a lot to make it easier to port to new platforms. The Windows version has been improved greatly and now comes with a proper MSI installer. Additionally, there are a few gameplay tweaks and bug fixes.
- Another goal of this release is to provide better packaging on Linux. I’m looking at CPack to generate DEBs and RPMs for 0.6.1.
New in version 0.5.2 (March 10th, 2009)
- The sound lag problems on some Linux distributions has been greatly reduced
- Fixed a segfault when the game was started with sound effects disabled
- A Swedish translation is now included