New in version 6.8.1
December 6th, 2013
- Tag flow widget to define document's tags - Improvement - User Interface
- Tomcat Application fails to stop - Bug - Core
New in version 6.7.3 (August 27th, 2013)
- Feedback for uploading files for LogicalDOC
- Bugs Fixed:
- Folder specification not used when searching for aliases
- Allow input of '-' char in tag widget
New in version 6.7.2 (July 22nd, 2013)
- Anonymous login
- Usable tag cloud on Chrome
- WebService method getAliases
- Log Download utility
- Bugs Fixed:
- Blank metadata for aliases during search
- Error uploading multiple files
- Loss of typed characters during the insertion of tags
New in version 6.7 (April 13th, 2013)
- Web services were decoupled from the core API.
- Every change to the title of a document is now reflected in the file name.
- A bug where search in folder was broken for the admin account was fixed.
New in version 6.6.2 (February 28th, 2013)
- The user interface was upgraded.
- A new Boolean extended attribute type was added.
- Full text search in WebService was fixed along with an inability to update preset attributes via WebSevices, an error in statistical graphs, and incorrect page order in the preview.
New in version 6.3.1 (November 29th, 2011)
- This version fixes a problem which made permissions and alias properties invisible, sub-folder search differences between non-admin and admin accounts, previews not working on Linux, users with only read privileges being able to delete tags on documents, and an inability to build export archives.
- It adds automatic focus on the new folder dialog box, "Download item" in the versions context menu, and "Rename item" in the document's context menu.
New in version 6.2 (June 20th, 2011)
- New Features:
- Core - Notes on Docment
- Core - Custom attributes presets
- Core - Dynamic configuration of extension
- Core - Plugins control panel
- Core - Tags preset
- Search - Progressive search
- Search - Configurable default number of displayed hits
- User Interface - Full preview for stored emails
- User Interface - Improved the Tag input
- User Interface - Improved preview of multimedia files
- User Interface - Improved preview of pdf files
- User Interface - TagCloud 3d for arabic words
- User Interface - Drop Spot upload progress bar
- Core - Unable to save exclusion rule on indexing preference
- User Interface - Preview of large image documents difficult on IE 8.0
New in version 6.1 (April 7th, 2011)
- New features include a document rating system, the ability to send multiple documents by email as attachments or zip files, full Dutch support, the ability to move documents between folders with drag'n'drop, and RTL support in the Arabic language.
- Users forgetting their passwords can now email the administrator for help.
- Improvements were made for extraction of text from PDF forms and metadata extraction from image files.
- The listing configuration is saved for important tables.
- Labels can be specified for custom fields on templates.
- The Jackrabbit dependency was upgraded to 1.6.4.
- The inability to save when adding multiple tags was fixed.
New in version 6.0.2 (March 8th, 2011)
- ADDED: New methods listChildren and getRootFolder in Folder WebService
- ADDED: New method isWriteable in Folder WebService
- ADDED: Ability to delete or change an attribute from a Document Template
- CHANGED: Document listing order in webservice document.list function
- CHANGED: Upgraded the dependencies from GWT and SmartGWT frameworks
- FIXED: Searching problems on Author and CustomID fields
- FIXED: Unable to perform checkin with different file-name
- FIXED: Exception accessing a document with pending template
- FIXED: Empty folder when sourceAuthor contains the & (ampersand) character