New in version 2.5
July 3rd, 2013
- This is a maintenance release focused on unhappy path and error handling.
- It also updates the black point compensation algorithm to match the ICC new standard.
New in version 2.3 (December 19th, 2011)
- This maintenance release addresses several minor issues and increases compatibility. It fully implements the recently-released ICC 4.3 standard.
New in version 2.2 (June 10th, 2011)
- This release adds stability, fixes all known bugs, and adds support for dictionary metatag.
New in version 2.1 (December 2nd, 2010)
- This is a maintenance release that solves all known bugs and glitches in 2.0. Among other improvements, it delivers a new Delphi wrapper. It is fully backwards compatible with 2.0. Upgrading is highly encouraged.