New in version 3.0.0
November 22nd, 2012
- Java / C# / VB.NET / PowerShell / Ruby are now officially supported LDTP scripting languages along with Python.
- Firefox has check / uncheck as actions for checkboxes.
- New APIs: selectpanel, selectpanelname, and selectpanelindex.
- Other bugfixes.
New in version 2.3.0 (February 20th, 2012)
- Changes in this release:
- Added Windows client version for LDTP (Hint: Expect windows version of LDTP soon)
- Updated keycodes based on latest Linux distribution
- Bugs fixed:
- Fixed twisted gtk2 import in gtk3 environment
- Ubuntu 12.04 twisted XMLRPC APIs have been changed, updated accordingly
New in version 1.4.0 (December 11th, 2008)
- A new API and performance enhancements.
- The LDTP editor now supports a configuration file for settings.
New in version 1.3.0 (September 12th, 2008)
- LDTP editor enhancements, a record/replay implementation, and major bugfixes.