New in version 4.9 2014.08
August 27th, 2014
- Updates to GCC 4.9.2-pre+svn213803
- Backport of [AArch64] Drop ISB after FPCR write.
- Backport of [AArch64] Remove from arm_neon.h functions not in the spec
- Backport of [AArch32] Fix check for __FAST_MATH in arm_neon.h
- Backport of [AArch64] fix and enable non-const shuffle for bigendian using TBL instruction
- Backport of [AArch64] Fix constraint vec_unpack_trunk
- Backport of [AArch32] Cortex-A5 rtx costs table
- Backport of [AArch32] Handle clz, rbit types in arm pipeline descriptions
- Backport of [AArch64] Fix argument types for some high_lane* intrinsics implemented in assembly
- Backport of [AArch64] Handle fcvta[su] and frint in RTX cost function
- Backport of [AArch64] Prologue rewrite + performance.
New in version 4.8 2014.04 (August 27th, 2014)
- Updates to GCC 4.8.3+svn208968
- Cortex-a53 support
- A fix for LP #1292489: Buggy vectorization of dot products
- A fix for LP #1268893: ICE when building kernel raid6 neon code
- A fix for LP #1273511: ICE APCS Frame & optimize-sibling-calls
New in version 4.8 2014.03 (August 27th, 2014)
- Updates to GCC 4.8.3+svn208264
New in version 4.8 2014.02 (February 14th, 2014)
- Updates to GCC 4.8.3+svn207411
- ARM-v8 crypto intrinsics support
- New vectorizer cost model
New in version 4.8 2014.01 (January 22nd, 2014)
- Updates to GCC 4.8.3+svn206350
- Enhanced multilib support
New in version 4.8 2013.12 (January 7th, 2014)
- Updates to GCC 4.8.3+svn205577
- AArch64: enable build of libjava and libatomic. Change frame growth direction, thus enabling libssp build.
New in version 4.8 2013.11 (November 18th, 2013)
- Updates to GCC 4.8.2+svn204657
- Fixes for bugs LP #1243656, #1243022
- Backport fix for PR/58423
- AArch64: added support for tiny model GOT access.
- Improved AArch32 A-profile multilibs support (--with-multilib-list option)
New in version 4.8 2013.10 (October 18th, 2013)
- Updates to GCC 4.8.1+svn203510
- Improved AArch64 support (CRC extension, improved intrinsics, gprof support)
- Improved Aarch32 support (bug fixes, better code generation, improved multilib)
- Backports for bug fixes (PR58578
New in version 4.8 2013.08 (August 19th, 2013)
- Updates to GCC 4.8.1+svn201477
- Improved shrink-wrapping optimization.
- Improved tail-calls optimization.
- Improved AArch64 support (instructions, intrinsics).
- Improved AArch64 vectorizer cost model.
- Backports for bug fixes.