New in version 220.127.116.11 EE
August 7th, 2013
- This version lets LDAPResolver hold its own CA certificate for connecting via LDAPS, can import and export policies with the GTK client, and adds documentation for integration with Univention Corporate Server (UCS).
New in version 2.5.2 CE (July 6th, 2013)
- This version added dynamic token modules, which makes it much easier to write new tokens and load tokens dynamically, policy import and export, improved policies that can exclude clients, the ability to display action history in selfservice, a new Yubikey token for authenticating with the Yubico online cloud service, and a script to update a pip installation.
- Users and resolvers were added to policies in selfservice, authentication, enrolment, and authorization.
- A policy checker was added to the Web UI.
- A token can be assigned by OTP value in selfservice.
New in version 2.5.1 (February 26th, 2013)
- QR-Code enrolment was added to the management Web UI and self-service portal.
- A QR-Code image was added to replies.
- It is now possible to send a HTTP 500 error response instead of status:false.
- Man pages were added for command line tools.
- Broken TOTP resync was fixed.
- Performance with dynamic token classes was improved.
- The contents of the lost password token was defined.
- Also added were HTML documentation for the LinOTP Web UI, import of OCRA seeds via CSV, support for the AD uidType DN, objectGUID, and sAMAccountName, counting of only active tokens for the licensing, and improved SQL- and LDAPResolver.
New in version 2.4.2 (December 21st, 2011)
- This version adds the ability to send SMS by entering a PIN at the normal authentication/login.
- It adds auto assigning functionality for unassigned tokens; the tokens get assigned to the user on first use.
- It adds functionality to copy the PIN from one token to the other.
- It adds a workflow for a lost token.
New in version 2.4.1 (November 15th, 2011)
- A size limit was implemented for LDAP-Resolver, making it even easier to handle LDAP trees with several thousand users.
- There was an administrative rollout of Google Authenticator (event, time).
- A back_perl module was included for setting up an OTP capable LDAP proxy.
- Unassign, delete, enable, and imprint were added to selfservice.
- It is now possible to completely customize the look and feel.
- Support for VASCO Digipass GO tokens was added.
- The name of the Google Authenticator can be configured.
- Mass rollout of YubiKeys is now supported.
- A tool was provided to determine the serial number of an unknown token by giving the OTP value (HOTP, TOTP, and VASCO).
- Session protection was implemented in the Web API.