New in version 0.9.12
May 25th, 2010
- A minor bug was inserted in version 0.9.11 with the sudo command. It has been corrected in this version.
New in version 0.9.8 (December 4th, 2009)
- Major bug fix. lshell did not launch on python 2.4 and 2.5 (https://sourceforge.net/projects/lshell/forums/forum/778301/topic/3474668)
- Added aliases for commands over SSH.
New in version 0.9.4 (June 10th, 2009)
- Log file name is now configurable using 'logfilename' variable inside the configuration file
- Corrected aliases in lshell.conf to work with *BSD
New in version 0.9.3 (April 13th, 2009)
- corrected major bug (alias related)
New in version 0.9.2 (April 6th, 2009)
- added Force SCP directory feature
- added command alias feature
New in version 0.9.1 (March 24th, 2009)
- loglevel can now be defined on global, group or user level
- corrected sftp support (broken since in 0.9.0)
New in version 0.9.0 (March 20th, 2009)
- As lshell has reached the point where it can be considered as a nearly stable software. I decided to make a version jump to 0.9.0
- corrected bug in case PATH does not exist and allowed set to 'all'
- added support for UNIX groups in configuration file
- cleaned up code
- corrected major security bug
- corrected path completion, to complete only allowed path simplified the check_secure and check_path functions
- added escape code handling (tested with ftp, gdb, vi)
- added flexible +/- possibilities in configuration file
- now supports completion after '|', ';' and '&'
- Command test are also done after '|', ';' and '&'
- Doesn't list hidden directories by default
- There are now 4 logging levels (4: logs absolutely everything user types)
- added 'strict' behaviour. If set to 1, any unknown command is considered as forbidden, as warning counter is decreased.
New in version 0.2.6 (March 3rd, 2009)
- It is now possible to allow all commands in a user's PATH by specifying 'all' in the allowed configuration variable.
- Backticks are now forbidden by default.
- Changes made to setup.py in version 0.2.5 were undone.
New in version 0.2.5 (February 16th, 2009)
- The setup.py in the source package is now BSD compatible (using the --install-data flag).
- Log levels have been implemented, going from not verbose at all (i.e. 0) to very verbose (i.e. 3).
- A specific log file is now created by the user in the log directory.
- A minor import bug has been corrected.