July 17th, 2012
· Fix id of calendarService.js
· Linu agx RESO FIXE Make sure prefs.js isn't installed mode 755
· All agx RESO FIXE Add extensions.getAddons.cache.enabled pref
· All matthew.mecca RESO FIXE Modification of a repeating task causes an unnecessary full refresh of the task trees
· All matthew.mecca RESO FIXE Alarm service should ignore alarms on added and modified items outside the alarm search range
· All matthew.mecca RESO FIXE calDateTime returns invalid nativeTime property with dates before 1970
· All philipp RESO FIXE Create a script that serves update.rdf information for Lightning Nightly builds
· All philipp RESO FIXE Add an em:updateURL tag for nightly builds only
· All philipp RESO FIXE Add a difference engine for processing items
· Wind philipp RESO FIXE comm-central build error "[testharnessreport.js] Error 1" due to "ImportError: No module named simplejson"
· Mac richard.marti RESO FIXE Mac: View Tabs height not aligned, too short
· Wind richard.marti RESO FIXE Change background color for selected item in the reminder dialog in Windows 7 High Contrast mode (unreadable green on grey)
· Wind richard.marti RESO FIXE Follow Thunderbird's Australis changes (Bug 740035 and Bug 734736)
March 14th, 2012
· Improved interoperability for Apple iCloud and Chandler Servers
· New Toolbar to match Thunderbird's tabs on top visuals
· Improve selection behavior in Calendar View
· Fixed a regression that kept invitations from being processed
· Source code released under Mozilla Public License, version 1.1 What's this?
February 3rd, 2012
· Fixes an important issue that affects certain CalDAV servers, where the organizer and attendee is set wrong.
January 25th, 2012
· Updates timezones to 2001n which fixes timezone issues for Russian users in particular.
· Provides hooks to allow provider extensions to install an ACL Manager.
· Some fixes for the Chandler and Zimbra CalDAV Servers.
· Fixed a critical issue while modifying items offline on a CalDAV Server
January 6th, 2012
· This release fixes a critical issue for some users on Windows XP. If you are using Lightning 1.1, you are advised to upgrade as soon as possible!