New in version 1.10.12
October 19th, 2014
- Fixes Github #86: Support HTTP content negotiation (suggested by DanMan)
- Fixes Github #98: Stop calling Atom person constructs w/ URI invalid (patch by Aristotle Pagaltzis)
- Fixes Github #100: Problems with dark Adwaita theme in GTK 3.14 (reported by majutsushi)
New in version 1.10.11 (August 26th, 2014)
- Fixes Github #53: Doesn't automatically update feed name and favicon for new feed (reported by asl97)
- Fixes Github #67: Missing dist files for documentation (patch by Mikel Olasagasti)
- Updated French translation (Guillaume Bernard)
- Updated Hebrew translation (Genghis Khan)
New in version 1.10.9 (April 23rd, 2014)
- Fixes Github #19: non void function should return value (reported by kwm81)
- Fixes SF #1141: Liferea does not update feeds with TinyTinyRSS (reported by Dominik Grafenhofer, denk_mal, Fabian Henze)
- Fixes SF #1150: subscription prop/source: not all fields and buttons visible (reported by David Smith)
New in version 1.10.7 (March 18th, 2014)
- Make Liferea use ETags and send If-None-Match
New in version 1.10.6 (February 25th, 2014)
- Fixes SF #1135: liferea-add-feed doesn't process feed:https// (patch by Kevin Walke)
- Fixes SF #1137: crash on startup in enclosure_list_view_load (reported in Redhat #1048499, Fedora #214888)
New in version 1.10.5 (January 16th, 2014)
- This is a bug fix release.
New in version 1.10.4 (January 14th, 2014)
- Fixes SF #1123: Mistakenly claims "TinyTinyRSS source is not self-updating" (reported by Dominik Grafenhoher)
- Fixes SF #1119: Crash on font resize at startup. (reported by David Smith)
- Fixes #1117: Selecting last unread item in reduced feed list jumps to next feed (reported by Bruce Guenter)
- Updated Arabic translation (Khaled Hosny)
New in version 1.10.3 (October 9th, 2013)
- This version improves the TinyTinyRSS support.
- Liferea now supports nested categories when subscribed to TinyTinyRSS.
New in version 1.10.2 (September 6th, 2013)
- This is a bugfix release fixing tray icon minimizing.
- It also adds seeking to the media player.
- Please upgrade.