Libtasn1 2.14 - Changelog
What's new in Libtasn1 2.14:September 27th, 2012
- This version adds asn1_read_node_value() to obtain a node's value.
- This is to deprecate the export of the node_asn internal structure for the upcoming 3.x release.
- The ASN1_DATA_NODE type and the ASN1_ETYPE_* constants were added to support the new function.
What's new in Libtasn1 2.13:June 1st, 2012
- An updated fix for a DER decoding issue to not depend on specific compilers.
- An updated DER decoding check to apply to short form integers as well.
What's new in Libtasn1 2.10:October 26th, 2011
- This version has a small optimization, possibly working around a gcc/Valgrind issue.
- Gnulib files were updated.
- The asn1Coding -c parameter is now implemented.
- The asn1Decoding -c parameter is removed, as it did nothing and serves no purpose.
- Examples have been added to the manual on asn1Coding and asn1Decoding.
What's new in Libtasn1 2.6:April 20th, 2010
- Fix build failure on platforms without support for GNU LD version scripts.
- libtasn1: Simplified implementation of asn1_check_version.
- tests: Improved self-checks.
- Update gnulib files, fix many syntax-check nits, indent code, fix license templates.