New in version 1.4.0
April 30th, 2013
- This version adds several improvements and new features, and all the fixes developed since version 1.3.3.
- The most important changes include an integrated connector to import JIRA issues, a Timesheets loader from TimEnterprise, an importer of Microsoft Project and Planner, user-configurable filtering options, extended information on the resources' load availability and overtime, and Chinese language support.
New in version 1.3.3 (December 22nd, 2012)
- Performance improvements on the project listing window (specially when working with a lot of projects), and on the project creation and WBS manipulation.
- An informative message has been added to the installation package to suggest Java configuration tunning, in order to avoid Memory problems.
- The visibility of the projects on the company view has been modified, to show by default all projects but CANCELED and STORED.
New in version 1.3.2 (December 3rd, 2012)
- This minor version includes all the fixes done since the previous version and some new features which have been developed lately.
- It also includes some of the tasks done during the first LibrePlan Hackfest arranged in A Coruña on the 8th of November.
- Highlights are: improvements in the "Project Status" report, planning adjustment according to timesheets, a new DELETE operation in the order elements Web service, new bound resources Web service operations, and minor bugfixes.
New in version 1.3.0 (July 27th, 2012)
- After some delay, the LibrePlan team is proud to announce the release of a new major version, 1.3.
- The main features which come with this version are resource binding to users, monthly timesheets, a project dashboard, expenses, permission enhancements, currency support, work breakdown structure (WBS) setting up behavior, outsourcing improvements, concurrent usage improvements, a revamped menu, more languages supported, and timesheet search window enhancements.
New in version 1.2.3 (April 21st, 2012)
- This version added a money-based cost monitoring system, Polish translation, and other minor enhancements.
- Database synchronization issues which appeared when changing planning points in the WBS were fixed.
- Default users -user, wsreader, and wswriter- are now disabled by default.
- A problem where task duration was not being refreshed properly when doing an allocation and you needed to apply the allocation twice was fixed.
- A START_IN_FIXED_DATE constraint that caused the project duration to be incorrectly calculated in company view was fixed.