January 10th, 2013
· While initially planned as mainly a bugfix release this release contains some notable new features.
· There is a new tool to trace which rules have been used to perform a translation.
· Along with other new tables, the long awaited table for UEB is finally here.
February 23rd, 2012
· This version features new tables for Czech hyphenation, Spanish grade 1, Tamil, and generic Farsi grade 1.
· It also has improvements to the Braille tables for Portuguese grade 1, Icelandic 8-dot, uncontracted Spanish computer braille, Norwegian, French comp6 and comp8 Braille, Romanian, Generic Arabic Grade 1, and Czech.
· An Emacs mode for editing Braille table files was added.