October 29th, 2010
· A JSON encoder/decoder module was added.
· A Binary Search Tree module was added.
· Portability was improved: the Minix 3 and OpenSolaris platforms are now supported.
March 24th, 2010
· [pqueue] added new priority queue module
· [rb] added new ring buffer module
· [test] completely revamped, new interfaces
· [net] module implementation and interfaces revamped
· [uri] complete support for RFC 3986; added u_uri_knead interface to
· create conformant URI strings; added tester
· [carpal] dbg(), warn(), info(), err() and friends have been prefixed
· with "u_" to avoid conflicts with the header
· [config] u_config_print_to_fp with brace delimiters for children records;
· documentation fixes by Mickael Auger ; don't dump the 'include'
· directive when serializing and/or saving an u_config_t object to
· file (would break semantical equivalence)
· [hmap] added u_hmap_foreach_arg which accepts a user defined parameter
· that is supplied to the callback function ; add "easy" interface to
· simplify some common use cases ; updated docs
· [array] u_array_set_ptr and u_array_get_ptr interfaces changed;
· added interfaces for intmax_t and uintmax_t types; use C99 types
· explicitly (_Complex and _Bool), to avoid clash with bool and complex
· possibly #define'd by the user
· [buf] added u_buf_save interface
· [misc] some minor fixes
· [string] minor fixes and cleanup
· [pwd] internally use u_strtok instead of deprecated u_tokenize
· fix configure bug which prevented IPv6 and UNIX sockets bits inclusion;
· also bring back to life --no_ipv6 and --no_unixsock configure flags;
· new --no_sctp command line option to explicitly disable SCTP bits
October 5th, 2008
· New APIs were added: u_config_sort_children, u_config_del_child, u_config_print_to_fp, u_config_load_from_buf, u_config_save_to_buf, u_config_load_from_drv, u_list_insert, u_list_del_n, u_log_set_lock (MT support), u_log_set_unlock (MT support), and *_err_rcif.
· Support for loading a configuration from opaque data sources was added.
· Support for the "include" directive was added in the configuration.
· A new module for dynamic array handling was added.
· A memory leak in the list module was fixed. u_path_snprintf was fixed.