New in version 2.2.7
December 21st, 2014
- Add support for audio triggered generators.
- Add support for projectM (milkdrop) generators.
- Improvements to openGL playback plugin.
- Add permanent inputs in jack and pulse audio when handling external audio.
- Fix bug in chroma_blend transition.
- Further code cleanup.
- Fix text width for "show VJ keys" window.
- Remove unnecessary deinterlacing from threaded player.
- Added OSC commands /clip/selection/rte_apply, /clip/undo and /clip/redo.
- Add libvisual plugins to correct submenu (regression).
- Minor fixes for the rfx builder window.
- Minor fixes for merge in clip editor.
New in version 2.2.6 (August 17th, 2014)
- Fix startup bug (regression) creating config file incorrectly.
- Libav compatibility fixes.
- Updates for gtk+ >= 3.10.0
- Show warning when configured with gtk+ 3.10.x
- Add support for freenect camera.
- Minor code cleanups.
New in version 2.2.5 (July 5th, 2014)
- Fix crash (regression) in mpegts decoder.
- Add support for mplayer2.
New in version 2.2.4 (April 22nd, 2014)
- Fixed various regressions from version 2.2.3, such as compiler issues with libav and a problem with GTK+ 3 < 3.8.0.
New in version 2.2.3 (April 14th, 2014)
- Run data processing plugins in both video and audio threads.
- Fix crash when loading device map (regression).
- Fix bug which prevented audio changes from being recorded when audio analysers are running.
- Updates for gtk+ >= 3.8.
- Define HAVE_AVFORMAT_FIND_STREAM_INFO in decplugin/Makefile.am
- Workaround for missing av_set_pts_info() in libav.
- Fix to handle changed option order in ffmpeg.
- Updated translations to Russian, Piemontese, Uk English, Spanish and Ukranian.
New in version 2.2.2 (December 12th, 2013)
- Fixes a major error introduced in 2.2.0 that could break files when inserting frames.
- Audio insert/encode problems for some non-standard frame rates are also fixed.
- Optimizations were made for copy/insert.
New in version 2.2.0 (December 2nd, 2013)
- Add new avformat_decoder.
- Optimisations for handling larger clips.
- Use threading for pulling frames from video clips.
- Much faster loading/saving of layouts in multitrack.
- Fix crash in swscale when frame width is not multiple of 4.
- Fix crash (regression) setting parameters in multitrack.
- Fix breakage in multiple image loading.
- Fix opening preview for quick opening clips.
- Fix bug in "delete frames" for virtual clips.
- Fix audio encoding in "Encode Selection"
- Fixes for letterbox mode playback.
- Compilation fixes for Debian Sid.
- Various improvements to rte window.
- Add "randomiser" data processing plugin.
- Improvements to colour correction and tvpic effects.
- Fix jack transport during playback (regression).
- Fix for saving data connection mappings.
- Implement multiple inputs per output in the data connector.
- Optimised thread locking between audio and video effects threads.
- Fix problems with setting defaults for colour values.
- Decoder plugin fixes for ffmpeg 2.2 (needs further testing).
- Preserve clip comments and renamed clip names between restarts (bugfix).
- Small fixes for rfx_builder window.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Add initial translation to Piemontese. (Simon Uslengh).
- Updated translations to UK English, German, Russian and Ukranian.
New in version 2.0.6 (October 7th, 2013)
- Add new "clip thumbnails window" for dual head mode.
- Add "Activated" and "Activate" pseudo-parameters in data connection mapper.
- Fix bug (regression) with "clear" button in rte mapping window.
- Fix possible issue with OSC constants lookups.
- Add "kaleidoscope" realtime effect.
- Fix crash when resetting playback speed and no audio is playing.
- Enable "wrap" for relevant parameters when using keyboard control.
- Fix vertical spacing error for radiobuttons in parameter windows.
- Updated translation to Ukranian.
New in version 2.0.5 (June 17th, 2013)
- Improvements were made for dual monitor support.
- A bug (regression) in Load New Audio was fixed.
- Some minor compilation issues were cleaned up.