October 21st, 2010
· You can now see an overview of the product and version completion in terms of items and work hours.
· A budget view was added for the products and versions with the actual and expected costs.
· Some customizations were performed to support the publicly online version.
August 16th, 2010
· Quite a few new features that were not initially planned for this version were added.
· Lane support was added to be able to define different states for your various item types.
· All three charts have been updated to make use of actuals (when the users can view them) or to better depict the history of the items.
· Projects can be dismissed and reactivated.
· Items can now be reactivated (they could already be dismissed).
July 10th, 2010Apart from a few bug fixes, it provides the following new features:
· New reports: Items per state over time, release notes per version,
· More usage of the actuals: Shown in the item details and in the person details
· Some nifty shortcuts: Proposition to add a role when reporting actuals on an item where the person has no role, add a new item from the item details, open external links in another tab
· Velocity explanations: What is the considered period ? How many hours were removed from the ETCs in that period ?
· Client request updates have been added to the "What's new" on the home page.
April 22nd, 2010
· This release introduces the ability to manage multiple projects from a single LeanPM instance and enables project administrators to manage the security settings of each of their projects.
January 6th, 2010
· New feature  Client now have webpage and description attributes
· New feature  Client events can now be managed
· New feature  The due date has been added for work items (for projects that do now want to manage client requests and/or versions yet)