February 5th, 2013
· This is a bugfix release.
December 7th, 2012
· r39177 Customdrawn make timer related functions 64-bit safe (fixes similar to r39164), patch from bug  by lks
· r39280 Debugger Inspect-Dialog, prevent crash, due to nested updates
· r39285 Debugger Do not treat "&" as accel-char when displaying exceptions. Issue 
· r39290 Debugger Fix updating Inspect dialog, if triggered via source-editor (pop-up menu)
· r39333 Debugger Fix range check in disassembler (64 bit debuggee). Issue 
· r39042 Debugger Disable "run to cursor" when debugger is stopped. This command is limited to the current frame (function). It can not be used to start a project. (also disable dcJumpTo, dcStepOut)
· r39131 Debugger fixed an endless loop in watch eval (eval typecast pointer to record)
· r39030 Gtk2 fixed TGtk2WSCustomListView.GetDisplayRect, also fixed cell renderer which sent wrong item id to owner drawn list view.issue 
· r39032 Gtk2 do not render listbox item by default if we are customdrawn. issue 
· r39033 Gtk2 fixed crash with TListView introduced with r39032.
· r39034 Gtk2 LineTo and MoveToEx must take hdc offset into account.issue 
· r39035 Gtk2 fixed assertion from gtk2 library. issue 
· r39036 Gtk2 do not apply devctx offset into penPos, regression of r39034.issue 
· r39037 Gtk2 completely fixed LineTo() and MoveToEx() regressions from r39034
· r39043 Gtk2 fixed clientRect of GtkTreeView, new routine GetWidgetClientRect() in gtk2proc to simplify gtk2winapi, fixed offset for custom drawn listview.
· r39147 Gtk2 use better approach for RecreateWnd in TGtk2WSCustomListView, fix rendering of icon view. issue 
· r39148 Gtk2 added TGtk2DeviceContext class as deprecated. part of issue 
· r39162 Gtk2 fixed cursor position behaviour on GtkEntry focus/unfocus. issues , .
· r39217 Gtk2 remember selection when edit looses focus.Also preselect test when AutoSelect is true.Patch by Fabrizio Fellini modified by me for autoselect rule. fixes issues ,  (regression).
· r39220, r39221 Gtk2 check if scrollbar handle is allocated when setting params.
· r39229 Gtk2 trial to fix freezing of TFloatSpinEdit when we don't use clocale unit since gtk2 takes info from $LANG and our DecimalSeparator could be different. issue 
· r39308 gtk2 register TGtk2WSScrollBar to TCustomScrollBar instead of TScrollBar. Fixes 
· r39326 Gtk2 fixed offset in Gtk2 polygon drawer. issue 
· r39327 Gtk2 correct fix for issue 
· r39371 Gtk2 fixed font color changing on TCheckBox when caption is empty. issue 
· r39374 IDE Hint: Fix malformated hints, if text has ampersand. or
October 13th, 2012
· This is a bugfix release.
March 28th, 2011
· This version is based on fpc 2.4.2 and contains a large number of new features.
October 14th, 2009
· In this major release, the IDE has many source editor improvements like display of "double width" fonts (such as Eastern, Japanese, Chinese, and Arabic), better code folding, highlighting, syncro editing, and persistent blocks.
· The debugger has assembler windows, easier exception handling, and breakpoint properties.
· The LCL now uses GTK2 as the default widgetset on Linux and BSD and includes the TMonitor class for multi-monitor support.
· Refactoring of LCL reduced the minimum size of executables by about 15%.
· The support of TFrame support has improved, so you can visually nest designers in the IDE.
March 23rd, 2009
· This version improves support for application icons.
· Option dialogs were improved by using frames.
· Several bugs were fixed.
October 15th, 2008
· The LCL now uses Unicode strings encoded as UTF-8 on all platforms.
· Lazarus now runs natively under Mac OS X using the "Carbon" widget set.
· The LCL internal graphic system was rewritten for more consistency, more flexibility, better Delphi compatibility, icon support, and native image lists.
· The IDE designer now allows you to connect form components, like databases on TDataModule.