New in version 20110406
April 6th, 2011
- Substantial extension of the SchematicEditor with advanced editing and simulation integration.
- Rework/extension of schematic libraries, as well as LTspice integration.
- Extended features to handle background images.
- An interactive move shape edge feature.
- An option to render text/cells.
- LayerManager has been extended by a reset/macro generation feature.
- Some improvement with Boolean operations like layer-wide Boolean operation.
- Better selection of path.
- Overall, more than 70 new features/improvements with this update.
New in version 20110203 (February 2nd, 2011)
- Improved design rule checks with lower memory use and better performance.
- Introduction of wiki documentation, examples, macros, etc.
- Creation of bundle macros with design, technology setup, and schematic.
New in version 20101101 (October 28th, 2010)
- New features and improvements in this release are improved usability with more contents menus and advanced dialogs, previous cell and snap shape features, an extension of the shape library, support for local encoding in macros, a couple of smaller improvements, and fixes for some smaller bugs.
New in version 20100621 (June 19th, 2010)
- Added full support for OpenAccess and iPDK, including reading/writing of layout, schematics, symbols and netlists, and support for iCDF and Tcl callbacks.
- A stacked paint engine for a sorted layer display was added to the existing transparent and unsorted paint engine.
- It come with a more versatile 3D layer setup.
- An integrated editor was provided for C++, Python and Tcl macros and scripting.
- Background images were enhanced. There were also some smaller improvements and fixes for some platform-specific problems.
New in version 20091014 (October 14th, 2009)
- This release includes a new schematic and a schematic driven layout.
- The import libraries were enhanced.
- Performance was improved for arrays.
- Arcs and sectors can be edited.
- DXF can be imported.
New in version 20090315 (March 18th, 2009)
- The 3D view can be exported to DXF.
- More netlist formats are supported.
- Element editing was extended.
- A toolset for PCB design was added.
- The LEF/DEF and CSV file formats are supported.
- More built-in fonts were added.
- More shape fill styles were added.
- drc was reworked.
New in version 20090202 (February 3rd, 2009)
- This release has graphical point editing and addition, additions to built-in fonts, and some smaller bugfixes.