LRSignature 0.1.14 - Changelog
What's new in LRSignature 0.1.14:June 24th, 2013
- Significant Bug Fixes:
- Fixed signing so that it performs a "deep copy" instead of a shallow copy.
- Fixed algorithm to properly drop numbers on envelope before passing to bencode.
- Other: Made testsuite work with Jenkins continuous integration.
What's new in LRSignature 0.1.12:September 7th, 2012
- No changes; modified dependency version number for python-gnupgp
What's new in LRSignature 0.1.11:June 7th, 2012
- NEW_ Added a feature to signing to skip signing envelopes with a doc_version older that 0.21.0.
- Fixed a problem with signature validation due to changes in gnupg.
- Updated and fixated support for gnupg 0.30.0
What's new in LRSignature 0.1.10:November 10th, 2011
- Fixed an issue with PipeTool not honoring the --lr-test-data argument.
What's new in LRSignature 0.1.8:September 21st, 2011
- Modified to handle new variant of Basic Harvest getrecord and listrecords response.
- Additional error handling.
What's new in LRSignature 0.1.7:July 6th, 2011
- Bug fix for Python versions < 2.7 and added some flexibility to command line use.
What's new in LRSignature 0.1.4:June 14th, 2011
- Updated __init__.py files to import the right submodules so package visibility is not obfuscated. No functionality changes.
What's new in LRSignature 0.1.3:June 12th, 2011
- Bittorrent-python does not encode unicode strings. Repackaged LRSignature
- with modified Bittorrent-python package which can handle UTF-8 strings.
- License for Bittorrent-python code is [Bittorrent Open Source License](http://www2.bittorrent.com/legal/bittorrent-open-source-license)
- Removed external dependency for Bittorrent-python module.
- Reverted changes from 0.1.2.