New in version 2.10.1
December 2nd, 2011
- This is primarily a bugfix release. In addition, it now supports CentOS 6, SuSE 12.1, and Fedora 16 in the standard installation routines, and adds several new templates, attributes, and documentation pages for homework response types. Server status reports are now directly available from "localhost".
New in version 2.10.0 (June 1st, 2011)
- This version features a cleaner, more consistent interface.
- Option-response problems can now have simple checkboxes.
- File management in portfolio space is more flexible.
- The release adds several domain-configuration options for managing load-balancing and session-offloading.
- The installation process was streamlined.
New in version 2.10.0 RC2 (January 17th, 2011)
- A new redesigned interface with more consistent menu layouts and increased accessibility
- The student portfolio function and its coupling to assignment submissions was improved.
- The system now allows for completely anonymous surveys, and there are new problem modes where the randomization of the problems can be varied between submissions.
New in version 2.8.0 (January 20th, 2009)
- Files uploaded by students for submission to assignments are subject to a size restriction.
- The assigned quota and the amount of disk space currently in use for the user's Portfolio are displayed.
- The zip-file with of all files submitted by students to a particular assignment now includes files uploaded directly as well as files selected from students' Portfolios.
- System-generated text in a notification email is localized according to the recipient's or course language preference.
- The starting day of the week used in the calendar is determined by locale.
New in version 2.7.1 (September 26th, 2008)
- Dynamic plots are again rendered in individualizing homework problems.
- Several backward compatibility issues in connection with short answer problems were fixed.
- Domain Coordinators are again able to access assigned co-author roles in other domains (e.g., other schools and universities).
- Load balancing is now able to offload from machines running the HTTP protocol to machines running HTTPS.
New in version 2.7.0 (September 2nd, 2008)
- Course coordinators see recent enrollment changes on the "What's New" screen.
- When cloning a course, they can shift all dates and times at once to adjust to a new semester or year.
- Finally, they can switch roles on-the-fly to test their courses from the perspective of students, instructors, and teaching assistants.
- The DragMath editor was incorporated into algebraic and formula response problems.
- Students can now self-enroll into designated courses, and the process can be coupled with other institutional authentication and authorization systems.