New in version 1.2.3
April 21st, 2012
- This version provides a few enhancements and fixes to the PG converter to allow easier conversion of whole campaigns.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed in LGeneral.
New in version 1.2.2 (August 16th, 2011)
- The converter lgc-pg has been enhanced and its was documentation improved to allow easier conversion of custom PG campaigns.
- A buffer overflow in generating unit names and a corruption in the movement mask when transporter did not use fuel were fixed.
- Last but not least, several Gentoo build patches have been applied.
- There are now more than 40 additional converted PG scenarios available on the homepage.
New in version 1.2.1 (June 13th, 2011)
- Instead of the hardcoded standard screen resolutions all supported resolutions are now queried and can be selected from a list.
New in version 1.2 (September 29th, 2010)
- The major feature of this release is a prestige-based purchase option as in Panzer General (just slightly different) as a workaround / fix for the long open reinforcements issue.
- Further improvements are easier use of the converter, beautifications, gameplay tweaking and fixes for minor gameplay, compilation and memory issues