LBreakout2 2.6.4 - Changelog
What's new in LBreakout2 2.6.4:June 27th, 2012
- This version fixes a buffer overflow related to long configuration path names, fixes a compiliation error, and adds new levelsets.
What's new in LBreakout2 2.6.3:March 9th, 2011
- A comfortable levelset selection dialogue has been added. It shows a screenshot and the highscore chart.
- Some compile issues and warnings were fixed.
- The French localisation has been updated.
What's new in LBreakout2 2.6.2:October 6th, 2010
- This version fixes a few minor bugs: incorrect computation of the next level warp limit, potential high scores loss when there is no disk space, and broken compilation without sound.
- The new levelsets MegaMan2 and Cool and the update of OurWorld are included.
What's new in LBreakout2 2.6.1:December 25th, 2009
- All sounds now have sample rate 22050 to prevent poor on-the-fly conversion of cheap sound cards.
- Fixed a bug that cut the first few entries from the level set list in the menu (so you have more to play now).
- Some english typos have been fixed.
- The quick help now has text with proper transparency.