New in version 1.1.0
November 18th, 2013
- Nzb row and corresponding data folder renaming with "F2" shortcut
- Nzb row and corresponding data folder deletion by hitting "SHIFT+DEL" keyboard shortcut
- "Show/hide" menu bar action added and available from "CTRL+M" shortcut
- If there is no pending download, do not connect to servers when kwooty is launched from desktop session restoration
- Kwallet querying for server password is now performed after kwooty has been fully started
- Unrar 5 support
New in version 1.0.1 (April 2nd, 2013)
- Lower mandatory KDE version from 4.7 to 4.6 to build kwooty
- Fix bug: when successfully downloaded folder was transferred into favorite folder by Category plugin, "Downloads" button would jump into favorite folder instead on jumping into the proper child folder
New in version 1.0.0 (February 26th, 2013)
- Nzb merging feature: if an nzb item is known by user as being incomplete (e.g: missing archives or no par2 files), nzb content can be merged with another item that owns the missing files
- Manual extract can be performed via context menu when post download process options have been disabled in settings (feature request #3565812)
- Categories plugin: added option that allows to manually choose a transfer folder from context menu
- Categories plugin: availability to choose a default transfer folder for all pending downloads
- When download retry is performed, all connections to servers are reestablished in order to ensure that there are no broken connections before retrying downloads
- Segment data cache management enhanced in order to not get any memory contention in case of extremely low disk write speed (Fix bug #3601043)
- In server settings, a warning icon will appear near "Host", "Login" and "Password" fields if leading or trailing white-space have been detected, in order to notify user about
- potential connection issues
- Par2 verifying progress percent is now estimated
- "Start all" / "Pause all" buttons are now properly enabled or disabled according to global download status
- Several code optimizations
New in version 0.9.1 (September 28th, 2012)
- Fix bug: main window display property should now be correctly restored on next desktop login
New in version 0.9.0 (July 28th, 2012)
- New plugin: "Categories". This plugin allows to transfer downloaded contents to favorites folders defined in the plugin settings.
- Scheduler plugin: bypass feature added. Scheduler can now be bypassed for items manually set on "Start" or "Pause" or both (to be configured in Scheduler settings).
- Scheduler plugin: new nzb items can now automatically be set on Pause when appended (feature is enabled if "Always limit download speed" is checked).
- Scheduler plugin: better download/pause behavior.
- New option "Display tiny file names" in "Display Mode" settings.
- Better distinction of par2 files: to improve readability, name of par2 files is displayed in gray.
- The mean download speed of each server has been added nearby its current download speed in the server statistics panel (feature request).
- Bug fix: maximized setting about server statistics panel was sometimes not correctly restored between kwooty's sessions.
New in version 0.8.3 (March 29th, 2012)
- rpmlint issues fix for fedora packaging (no code changes)
New in version 0.8.2 (February 28th, 2012)
- French translation (thanks a lot Yurienu !)
New in version 0.8.1 (January 31st, 2012)
- Fix regression: when nzb file name was too long, main window width was automatically increased
- Fix bug: scheduler plugin did not pause items when requested if download limit speed was set to "No Limit"
- Fix bug: temporary files from a canceled nzb collection could not be removed if nzb collection was previously already downloaded
New in version 0.8.0 (December 28th, 2011)
- New plugin: Automatic download retry. This plugin allows to download missing or corrupted files again automatically in order to improve chances to retrieve a correct file.
- Improve readability for files whose "download retry" has been requested, the following status will be displayed: "In queue (Retry)"
- Disk I/O reducing: Yenc segments are now on-the-fly decoded once downloaded.
- The "download retry" feature now re-downloads only segments that are either missing or corrupted.
- Feature request: added shortcut towards bandwidth throttle configuration by double clicking on the speed text located on bottom right in the status bar (if bandwidth manager plugin is active).
- When pending downloads are restored at a new start-up, "Pause" status from previous session is now kept.
- Icons next to nzb file name now notify the user to quickly check the current status of the file collection
- Better consistency between Connections/Disconnection icons
- Font color and style of labels in sidebar have been changed to improve readability
- Fix compilation issue in KDE SC 4.8