New in version 2.1.12
May 10th, 2013
- A major issue with zip archives which could not be uploaded is resolved.
- A cosmetic issue with overlays showing at the root of archives is resolved.
- kwateelib (and therefore update.py) can now update archives even when kwatee is not running on localhost.
- Be sure to use the latest kwateelib task in your deployment automation.
New in version 2.1.11 (December 4th, 2012)
- This version fixes an archive update failure via ant/maven when the kwatee URL was not on localhost.
New in version 2.1.10 (October 16th, 2012)
- This version adds support for regions in EC2 server pools.
- It fixes an occasional maven task "bad parameter" error and a serious bug that caused all logins to fail after an attempt with an unknown user was made.
New in version 2.1.9 (September 11th, 2012)
- A long file name issue in the agent was fixed, and result codes in the RESTful API were improved.
New in version 2.1.8 (July 10th, 2012)
- This version fixes a port=0 issue with manual server pools and adds support for long filenames in tar archives.
- Kwatee can run with Jetty server as an alternative to tomcat.
New in version 2.1.6 (May 10th, 2012)
- Major Fix: files above a certain size incorrectly generated check integrity error. IMPORTANT NOTE: existing archives must be re-imported
- Bug Fix: Browse/Customize archive caused an internal error in some conditions
- Bug Fix: Deployment write errors (i.e. no more space) cause files to be partially deployed without reporting errors
- Bug Fix: full deployments sometimes silently failed
New in version 2.1.5 (May 8th, 2012)
- This version fixes severe issues when hosting Kwatee on windows.
- It adds a database schema import/export feature.
- It re-introduces Solaris SPARC server deployment support.
New in version 2.1.4 (April 5th, 2012)
- Offline installers can now be generated automatically using Python, Ant, or Maven. Logging been improved and moved to separate kwatee log files.
New in version 2.1.2 (March 22nd, 2012)
- This version fixes a bug which prevented the creation of server pools due to an internal error.