March 21st, 2012Attempt numer 4 to comply with all Mozilla policies:
· encodeURIComponent for all variables in http requests
· no more creating of DOM nodes by setting innerHTML
· no more modal dialog on first startup
June 28th, 2011
· Don't reset the filter when hiding badges
· Changed the default shortcut key to CTRL + SHIFT + S, configurable in the options window)
· Resized the level images a bit
· Added a "Level cap reached" text for those level 65 heroes
· Tested on Firefox 5
May 3rd, 2010
· Reformatted the Copy Stats text using textile formatting.
· Bugfix: Long challenge names overlapped the challenge description.
November 24th, 2009
· Bugfix: The new (188.8.131.52) preloading mechanism did not work as well as it did before, according to the sidebar you were disconnected a lot more then before.
April 7th, 2009
· Bugfix: Preload code, required for logged in state to work correctly, caused a Google ads error in the Error Console, not really my fault, but not that clean either so I worked around it.
· Minor style change in the Friends view.
March 26th, 2009
· Implemented hiding of individual badges.
· Tested on Firefox 3.5b4pre.
February 11th, 2009
· Implemented optional hiding of the Challenges/Profile/View and Badges/Tools boxes.
· Added an options button to the bottom toolbox to quickly access the options window.
· Hopefully fixed the loading problems (where the sidebar did not know you where logged in when you where...)
January 19th, 2009
· Bugfix causing the challenges not to load.
· Bugfix process unprocessed MRU games when you open the sidebar instead of when you first load a new game.
· Bugfix compare MRU game links in lower case to avoid duplicates.
November 21st, 2008
· Added Slim Mode layout for the badges views.
· Added a (small) options window for the few settings available.
· Bugfix: Cause of a change in the Kongregate profile page, not all stats where loaded in the sidebar.
October 23rd, 2008
· Rewrote the challenges bit, and redesigned the looks of challenges on the sidebar.
· Use the sidebar's throbber instead of a progress meter (allows the sidebar's minimum size to be a bit more smaller too)
September 22nd, 2008
· Added "Copy Badge Statistics" feature.
· Bugfix: Kongregate website update required some changes to the screen scraping code.