New in version 3.00
January 23rd, 2014
- This version is an upgrade to GTK+3, not something much visible to the end user, except for maybe some visual effects.
- Also, a partial Finnish translation was added, with other languages updates, and some minor bug fixes.
New in version 1.9.9 (September 5th, 2013)
- This version adds minor updates in some translations, and adds a completely new translation for Greek.
New in version 1.9.7 (February 25th, 2013)
- This version adds a full Bulgarian translation and partial translations for Kyrgyz and Telugu.
- Some translations have been updated, including Galician, Basque, and Russian.
- A new keyboard layout for the us has been added (Workman).
- Progress charts are now filtered according to the current keyboard or language configured in the main menu.
New in version 1.8.1 (February 28th, 2011)
- Desktop file installation.
- Intltool infrastructure, to translate the desktop file comment.
New in version 1.7.0 (August 25th, 2010)
- Since release 1.5.0 some minor bugs were fixed, a Kazakh translation added, the Danish translation updated, and the Russian typewriter keyboard added.
- A problem with Internet ranking for AMD64 machines seems to be solved.
New in version 1.2.2 (August 3rd, 2009)
- This version adds a new kind of exercise: error analisis. Collect more than 200 errors and try the adaptability exercise. Also, you can see the characters most prone to error in the adaptability charts.
New in version 1.2.0 (May 19th, 2009)
- Norwegian keyboard layout.
- French Dvorak BÉPO keyboard layout.
- Esperanto Dvorak keyboard layouts.
- Complete interface refactoring, towards simplification and good appeal.
- New subdir for user data: $HOME/.config/klavaro
- Simplified the internal code for most available languages (e.g. es_ES ==> es).
- Code clean-up, replacing Glade-2 with GtkBuilder (and Glade-3).
New in version 1.1.9 (April 11th, 2009)
- New CGI server for automatically updating the online ranking.
- Showing the error ratio within the statistics text for all modules.
- Showing also the score for the fluidness tests.
- Vietnamese default exercise files for velocity and fluidness modules.
- Colemak layout file: colemak_us.
- Danish layout file: qwerty_dk.
- Disabling upload of empty scorings: must accomplish any fluidness test first.
- Text message files were merged into the po-files.
- English text for intro files were improved.
- Old user server scheme (now any customization must be done at compile level).
New in version 1.1.8 (December 10th, 2008)
- It was added localization for Bangla and for Vietnamese; it's depending on "libcurl" instead of "wget" and "ftp-upload"; now it enables font selection at the introduction part of every tutor module; duplication of users in the contest rankings is avoided; and some bugs related to loading text files were fixed.