New in version 2.11.1
May 30th, 2011
- Bug fixed: the SSL handshake locked the interface. And KildClient would wait forever if it never completed, requiring a forced close.
- Fixed bug with some 256-color ansi sequences.
- Fixed a bug that caused the program to freeze when deleting a trigger or alias of a Word edited from the World Selector.
- If a plugin fails to load, any objects created by that plugin are removed.
- Fixed bug that prevented copying text from the scroll window.
- Fixed crash that happened if you had a rewriter trigger without an action. (Thanks to dmzkrsk.)
New in version 2.11.0 (February 15th, 2011)
- Added an option to disable up/down for navigating the command history (Alt+up/down will remain working.) This allows the use of input methods that use the arrow keys as part of the input process.
- Included the 'channels' plugin by Jack Mudge. It allows for capturing all lines of text matching a regexp to a separate window.
- The path() function has been changed, it should now be called as $world->path(). It now respects the delay and grouping settings in the Preferences dialog instead of sending all commands at once.
- The Windows version now supports SSL.xb
- Bug fixed: the clear button in KCWin windows is now working.
- Bug fixed: under some systems (PC-BSD, for example) connections do
- not always fail anymore.
New in version 2.10.0 (June 14th, 2010)
- This version fixes some bugs and brings new features such as split-output mode.
New in version 2.9.0 (May 25th, 2009)
- The Command History dialog now displays the most recent commands in the top.
- If you type a command that you had typed before, now only one copy is stored in the command history.
- It is now possible to customize what's displayed in the tab for each World, including for example the name of the character logged in.
- When you start logging, you can now include lines already present in the scrollback buffer.
- Added the $world->interpret() function, that takes its argument and interprets it as if it were typed in the input box.
- Added the $world->expandalias() function to expand aliases in a given string.
- When defining the file name for logging, it is possible to use the escapes %Kw and %Kc to represent the world's name and auto-logon character name, respectively.
- Added the $world->sendlines() function to easily send several lines with a delay between each line (or group of lines).
- Added the $world->mlsend() function to emulate the Multi-line send feature (and all its possibilities) from within a perl script.
- The $world->sendfile() function now returns true for success (the file was sent) and false if the file could not be opened.
- Added the $world->getline() function to retrieve a line from the scrollback buffer.
- In the "Edit Default World" dialog, some settings related to logging that did not make sense in that context are not displayed anymore.
- Bug fixed: using the '>' character in a trigger or alias does not cause errors anymore.
- Bug fixed: warnings about editing a plugin's object (triggers, aliases, etc.) now only show when the object edited really is from a plugin.
- Bug fixed: if you change a world's name, the tab now changes to the new name immediately.
- Bug fixed: you can define macros containing keys such as the arrows and Page Up/Page Down. Care is recommended when doing that, though, because it can conflict with built-in commands for moving the cursor, for example.
New in version 2.8.1 (January 31st, 2009)
- This version adds a Swedish translation, thanks to Niklas Grahn.
New in version 2.8.0 (January 5th, 2009)
- The biggest change in this version is that proxy support has been added.
- SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 servers are supported.
- There are also some other minor features and corrections.