New in version 0.14.0
March 21st, 2013
- This version fixes various bugs in the command line user interface and in R integration code.
New in version 0.13.0 (March 13th, 2013)
- This version fixes various bugs in the command line user interface and OSTC parser.
- R output (when plotting) is visible only when the command-line verbose option is enabled.
New in version 0.12.0 (December 27th, 2012)
- This version adds support for UDDF 3.2.0.
New in version 0.11.0 (August 22nd, 2012)
- This version adds support for dive enumeration with dive number and finding (plotting, analyzing, etc.) dives by dive number.
New in version 0.10.0 (July 7th, 2012)
- This version enables copying multiple dives and copying gas mix information when copying dives.
- The average depth line on the dive details plot is now less distracting.
New in version 0.7.0 (January 27th, 2012)
- This version adds support for dive average depth.
- It fixes ascent and descent speed display on dive profile plots. pyserial 2.6 is required now.
New in version 0.6.0 (January 13th, 2012)
- This version supports UDDF 3.1 and adds support for upgrading UDDF XML files to a newer version of the UDDF specification.