August 2nd, 2010Improvements:
· Added initial values for watch settings.
· Storage pools and network storages were able to be stopped/deleted even when they are used by guests.
· Parse errors in iSCSI configuration file was not correctly handled, resulting in control panels not to appear.
· In Xen hypervisor environment, some virtual machine report was not displayed.
· Fixed some errors in notification messages.
· Fixed some errors in Screen autoreloading.
· Supports Xen and KVM as hypervisor.
· Install virtual guest OS, boot up, shutdown, reach the virtual console directly from your web browser.
July 23rd, 2010
· Graph reports for system resources
· Support for storage pools
· Support for network storages (iSCSI)
· Guest import/export features
· Server log viewer
· Bonding management
· System audit features
November 10th, 2009
· Support for CentOS 5.4(i386/x86_64, host/guest)
· Support for RHEL 5.4(i386/x86_64, host/guest)