New in version 2.0.1
August 2nd, 2010
- Added initial values for watch settings.
- Fixed Issues:
- Storage pools and network storages were able to be stopped/deleted even when they are used by guests.
- Parse errors in iSCSI configuration file was not correctly handled, resulting in control panels not to appear.
- In Xen hypervisor environment, some virtual machine report was not displayed.
- Fixed some errors in notification messages.
- Fixed some errors in Screen autoreloading.
- Supports Xen and KVM as hypervisor.
- Install virtual guest OS, boot up, shutdown, reach the virtual console directly from your web browser.
New in version 2.0.0 (July 23rd, 2010)
- Graph reports for system resources
- Support for storage pools
- Support for network storages (iSCSI)
- Guest import/export features
- Server log viewer
- Bonding management
- System audit features
New in version 1.0.3 (November 10th, 2009)
- Support for CentOS 5.4(i386/x86_64, host/guest)
- Support for RHEL 5.4(i386/x86_64, host/guest)