New in version 1.9.0
February 3rd, 2014
- This release allows you to import ROOT geometries as KVMultiDetArray objects.
New in version 1.8.12 (February 1st, 2014)
- full coherency treatment of INDRA rings 10-17, including special treatment for etalon modules
- fix bug with identification in INDRA etalon modules, mainly concerning particles stopping in CsI without hitting Si75/SiLi detectors. - patch applied when analysing data from 5th campaign written with 1.8.11
- new interface for KVTreeAnalyzer + new 'autosave' and 'autoanalysis' functions
- add options for user analysis class to KaliVedaGUI and KVSelector
- new KVEventViewer for drawing 3D OpenGL images of events can be used for individual events, or can draw one by one events in a text file or stored in the branch of a TTree
- lots of development for INDRA-VAMOS data merged into this branch
New in version 1.8.10 (April 8th, 2013)
- corrected PHD for silicon detectors
- silicon energies for data written with max theoretical dE)
- new class KVWilckeReactionParameters implements most formulae in Wilcke et al, At. Dat. Nucl. Data Tables 25, 389-619 (1980)
- new GUI KVBatchSystemGUI for monitoring, deleting, and changing batch jobs
- opens automatically after job submission with KaliVedaGUI
New in version 1.8.9 (February 4th, 2013)
- Filtering simulations with geometry+thresholds includes full multi-hit & coherency analysis.
- Tested and validated.
- KVSimDirGUI for filtering and analysing simulations using PROOF-lite
- Many bugs fixed & other improvements. See release notes/change log for details
New in version 1.8.4 (January 25th, 2012)
New in version 1.8.3 (December 19th, 2011)
- Implements generic parameter lists (KVNameValueList) in particle & event classes for greater flexibility.
- Backwards-compatibility with v1.8.0+ is assured.
New in version 1.8.1 (June 10th, 2011)
- After 6 months of testing and debugging, we are proud to present the first production release of series 1.8.
New in version 1.7.6b (June 10th, 2010)
- Corrects two small bugs in KVNucleus and KV2Body
New in version 1.7.6 (May 20th, 2010)
- KVBreakUp, KVPartition, KVPartitionManager - classes for generating partitions (of integers, of nuclei, etc.)
- Calibrations for INDRA 'Etalon' telescopes (5th campaign)
- New materials for energy loss calculations: lithium and zinc
- Adds info on Bazaar branch & revision of sources, available through KVBase static methods. Info is printed when
- KVBase::InitEnvironment is called
- Thicknesses and dead zones of INDRA Si75 & Si(Li) 'etalon' detectors (for Si(Li), dead zone will be implemented in 1.8.0)
- Real thicknesses of all detectors can be set using a TEnv format file read by KVMultiDetArray::SetDetectorThicknesses() when multidetector array is built.
- Addition of code necessary for future conversion of INDRA data...