New in version 4.3.1
January 15th, 2013
- Fix new custom groups not appearing in add to group submenu (307230)
- Fix crash when right clicking on some locations in the GroupView due to 0 pointer (307160)
- Force KDirWatch to use polling when watching NFS filesystems (301381)
- Fix crash due to bus error in ip filter plugin (307854)
- First check for missing files then for unmounted storage (308638)
- Use extended selection mode in syndication plugin so ctrl key works as expected (308672)
- Fix crash in GroupViewModel when dragging torrents over groups (308733)
- Sort by total leechers and seeders, if connected seeders and leechers is equal (311470)
New in version 4.2.0 (March 6th, 2012)
- Individual files of a torrent can now be checked
- Improved video streaming
- Multiple torrent tabs have been removed in favor of a single one, to simplify the interface
- Possibility to hide uploads, downloads and not queued torrents in the queue manager
- Search bar in the main torrent list
New in version 4.1 RC1 (February 7th, 2011)
- Make sure that apply button of config dialog is enabled properly when the group changes in the scanfolder settings
- Add kio-magnet
- Improve performance of ktorrent in situations where there are many torrents (262571)
- Fix memory leak on exit (263802)
- Fix tab bar not matching TabBarWidget state in some circumstances (263068)
- Fix libktorrent not gettting updated when the download of a magnet link finishes and the FileSelectDlg is shown
- Update view tab when switching to it, fixes data scan widget showing in the wrong place (259483)
- Update view captions every GUI update (264215)
- Use user modified path for file column in chunks view (264814)
- Fix QM bug causing torrents to get started when it is not needed (262570)
New in version 4.0.2 (July 8th, 2010)
- Fixes some small things and a couple of crashes, most notably in the µTP code.
New in version 4.0.1 (June 16th, 2010)
- The first bugfix release for the 4.0 series has arrived. Several crashes have been fixed, as well as a problem which caused a lot of disk activity when downloading at high speed on certain filesystems.
- If you upgrade ktorrent, it is recommended to also upgrade libktorrent, seeing that several of the bugfixes are in libktorrent.
New in version 3.3.4 (February 8th, 2010)
- A new bugfix release for KTorrent is available, this fixes a couple of crashes, a sorting bug in the choker (which should improve seeding a lot), and a problem where the global max share ratio and seed time could override group settings.
New in version 3.3.3 (January 18th, 2010)
- A new bugfix release for ktorrent is out, this contains fixes for several crashes. It also fixes a problem with large files on BSD, and some other small problems.
New in version 3.2.3 (August 11th, 2009)
- Third bugfix release for the 3.2 series is out. Several rare crashes were fixed, global shortcuts work again and the plasma applet can now handle sizes larger then 4GB properly.
- Also the first beta for 3.3 has been released.
- I would like to thank everybody who contributed to this release. And hope you all enjoy this release.
- If you have problems or feature requests you can go to bugs.kde.org, or just ask around on our forums http://ktorrent.org/forum