New in version 3.0.0
May 20th, 2009
New in version 1.8.2 (April 23rd, 2009)
- Implemented 'Create database from dump', to server object menu.
- Fixed problem: Backup/Restore wizards somethimes not starts pg_dump/restore automaticaly. Now, is used ExtTerminalInterface, rather than unreliable DCOP to talk with Console part.
- Fixed 'Create function wizard', syntax for void functions
- Fixed coloring of default text in KPGSyntaxHighlighter
New in version 1.8.0 (March 11th, 2009)
- Implemented PL/pgSQL debugger frontend. See last tutorial.
- Notices, exceptions messages, descriptions and others that possible may contains national characters are now processed through codec, to get properly encoding.