New in version 4.7
June 6th, 2012
- Small maintenance release. No new features. Just a fix for building with GCC 4.7 and fix the icon for the .desktop file.
New in version 4.6 (May 30th, 2011)
- This release focus on fixing two bugs when using KDocker with the KWin window manager. It fixes and issue with windows not restoring when the "iconify when minimized" option is set. There is also a small change in how windows are focused after being restored as KWin often didn't focus restored windows.
New in version 4.5 (November 8th, 2010)
- Matching by name handling has been simplified in this release. The -y option to force matching by name has been removed. The -n NAME option now works the same as the -n -y combination. Also, name based matching now works whenever -n is used. Previously it would only work when KDocker is used to launch an application. These changes was at user request to make name based matching more intuitive.
New in version 4.4 (July 17th, 2010)
- Mostly small bug fixes and cleanups in this release. However, there is one major change. The ability to dock when the window decorator close button is clicked has been removed. This feature was introduced in 4.3 but turned out to cause a lot of issues. I've removed this feature which fixes a number of bugs.
New in version 4.3 (November 11th, 2009)
- Large parts of the application have been restructured. For instance QtSingleApplication is now being used. The major new feature is the window manager decoration close button (X at the top right) can now optionally iconify the window when clicked. The -c command line option has also changed. It no longer creates a borderless window it now disables the iconify behavior of the decoration close button.
- Note: There is one known issue with this release. Drag and Drop is partly broken for docked windows.
New in version 4.2.2 (September 28th, 2009)
- This release allows translations to be installed correctly.
New in version 4.2.1 (September 27th, 2009)
- This is a small bug fix release that fixes a typo in the pro file that prevented installing all files.
New in version 4.1 (September 19th, 2009)
- A lot of bug fixes and a few new command line options.
New in version 4.0 (September 16th, 2009)
- The Qt 4 rewrite is complete. Not all features from the 1.x series were included in the Qt 4 port. Session and auto starting were excluded as modern desktops support this quite well.