April 27th, 2013
· This release added integration for unit tests, so that you can easily run and debug them while working on your projects.
· The New Class wizard was updated and many changes were made with regards to polishing of the UI in different places.
· Better support for C++ 11 features was provided.
February 26th, 2012
· This is probably the last testing version before the release of 4.3 final. This release candidate includes additional bug fixes and further improves the C++11 language support.
November 26th, 2010
· Milian Wolff: set version to 4.1.0, require kdevplatform 1.1.0
· Milian Wolff: fix custommake manager crashes when deleting, renaming folders
· Milian Wolff: optimize: no need to call moveBehindComment if we found a last #include, just put include after that
· Milian Wolff: finally fix the missing include item placement...
· Milian Wolff: place includes/forward declarations after defines or comments if no empty line is found
· Milian Wolff: properly add include/forward definition at start of document when we don't find a position after that
· Aleix Pol: Check cached variables from conditionals too.
· Aleix Pol: Make it possible to reload CMakeFolders that don't have a cmakelists.txt (because it has been removed). Improve responsibity on file removal. Reload project branch when a CMakeLists.txt file was removed.
· Milian Wolff: use system colors instead of hardcoded colors in GDB command line toolview
· Milian Wolff: set focus on filter lineedit by default in 'attach to process' dialog
· Milian Wolff: properly read debugger state when adding output widget after debug process was started
· Aleix Pol: Test the option command works properly with the cache.
· Aleix Pol: Use correct api.
· Aleix Pol: Fix project reloading when the cache is dirty.
· Aleix Pol: Don't set the variable in case it's already specified on the cache.
· Aleix Pol: Fix wrong slot name.
· Aleix Pol: Reload the project whenever the CMakeCache is modified.
· Milian Wolff: let view take ownership of widgets, prevents leakage and crashes
· NicolÃ¡s Alvarez: CMake support: avoid infinite loop on foreach(RANGE) that never runs.
· Aleix Pol: Make it possible to parse properly projects with empty CMakeLists.txt files. Don't add the cmake project root directory two times to the watcher.
September 2nd, 2010
· Rewritten from scratch
July 23rd, 2010
· Milian Wolff: fix overflow in CMakeFunctionArgument::unescapeValue
· Andras Mantia: Remove some conflicting shortcuts from the katepart.
· Milian Wolff: fix: allow incr as identifier, it's not the ++ token after all
· Milian Wolff: don't crash on nullptr type in getPointerTarget
· Milian Wolff: fix shouldStartCompletion when writing a path in a #include, inserted is not only a single char
· Milian Wolff: don't crash when getContainerType does not find a declaration for the identified type in the given topcontext
· Andreas Pakulat: Fix opening files with relative path.
· Andreas Pakulat: Set CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH to lib-installdir
· Andreas Pakulat: Make sure kdevplatform is properly linked
· Milian Wolff: use canonicalFilePath as absoluteFilePath might lead to problems when resolving relative includes in symlinked directories
· Nicolás Alvarez: Fix another possible leak
· Nicolás Alvarez: Fix memory leak in CMakeListsParser::readCMakeFile.
· Milian Wolff: don't advance over EOF, might lead to invalid tokens and crashes
· Aleix Pol: Prevent calling a null pointer.
· Aleix Pol: Add proper support for the Break command.
· Andreas Pakulat: Don't try to open a non-existing file.
· Milian Wolff: make __volatile__ a synonym for volatile
· Milian Wolff: don't recurse into the same class in typeutils::getMemberFunctions
· Esben Mose Hansen: Find build directory even in root CMakeLists.txt
· Milian Wolff: fix uses in argument lists of pure virtuals
· Esben Mose Hansen: Use config mode as fallback if no module is found, and set package_DIR in all cases where a module was not found
· David nolden: Turn an assertion into a warning BUG: 236411
· Niko Sams: Remove support for building the whole extragear/sdk.
· Kovarththanan Rajaratnam: Remove FindCppUnit.cmake now that the CppUnit plugin no longer exists
· Kovarththanan Rajaratnam: Remove FindCheck.cmake now that the Check plugin no longer exists
· Andreas Pakulat: Increase version number
· Niko Sams: Quote variable expressions correctly.
· Milian Wolff: set invalid range on final location of problem when include path resolver found more paths than the build manager
· Andreas Pakulat: Fix kdevelop app icon for windows.
· David nolden: Use a mutex to prevent setupStandardMacros() and setupStandardIncludePaths() from being called multiple times at the same time, preventing a crash. BUG: 236434
· Bertjan Broeksema: Fix compile warnings related to deprecated hash_map
· Andreas Pakulat: Also search for qmake-qt4
April 18th, 2010
· Rewritten from scratch
December 29th, 2008
· This release fixes 30 bugs.
September 1st, 2008
· Many bug cleanups and minor improvements.