New in version 4.7.1
February 5th, 2015
- This release contains many improvements and bug fixes - everyone is urged to upgrade.
New in version 4.5.0 (April 27th, 2013)
- This release added integration for unit tests, so that you can easily run and debug them while working on your projects.
- The New Class wizard was updated and many changes were made with regards to polishing of the UI in different places.
- Better support for C++ 11 features was provided.
New in version 4.3.0 RC1 (February 26th, 2012)
- This is probably the last testing version before the release of 4.3 final. This release candidate includes additional bug fixes and further improves the C++11 language support.
New in version 4.1.1 (November 26th, 2010)
- Milian Wolff: set version to 4.1.0, require kdevplatform 1.1.0
- Milian Wolff: fix custommake manager crashes when deleting, renaming folders
- Milian Wolff: optimize: no need to call moveBehindComment if we found a last #include, just put include after that
- Milian Wolff: finally fix the missing include item placement...
- Milian Wolff: place includes/forward declarations after defines or comments if no empty line is found
- Milian Wolff: properly add include/forward definition at start of document when we don't find a position after that
- Aleix Pol: Check cached variables from conditionals too.
- Aleix Pol: Make it possible to reload CMakeFolders that don't have a cmakelists.txt (because it has been removed). Improve responsibity on file removal. Reload project branch when a CMakeLists.txt file was removed.
- Milian Wolff: use system colors instead of hardcoded colors in GDB command line toolview
- Milian Wolff: set focus on filter lineedit by default in 'attach to process' dialog
- Milian Wolff: properly read debugger state when adding output widget after debug process was started
- Aleix Pol: Test the option command works properly with the cache.
- Aleix Pol: Use correct api.
- Aleix Pol: Fix project reloading when the cache is dirty.
- Aleix Pol: Don't set the variable in case it's already specified on the cache.
- Aleix Pol: Fix wrong slot name.
- Aleix Pol: Reload the project whenever the CMakeCache is modified.
- Milian Wolff: let view take ownership of widgets, prevents leakage and crashes
- NicolÃ¡s Alvarez: CMake support: avoid infinite loop on foreach(RANGE) that never runs.
- Aleix Pol: Make it possible to parse properly projects with empty CMakeLists.txt files. Don't add the cmake project root directory two times to the watcher.
New in version 4.0.2 (September 2nd, 2010)
New in version 4.0.1 (July 23rd, 2010)
- Milian Wolff: fix overflow in CMakeFunctionArgument::unescapeValue
- Andras Mantia: Remove some conflicting shortcuts from the katepart.
- Milian Wolff: fix: allow incr as identifier, it's not the ++ token after all
- Milian Wolff: don't crash on nullptr type in getPointerTarget
- Milian Wolff: fix shouldStartCompletion when writing a path in a #include, inserted is not only a single char
- Milian Wolff: don't crash when getContainerType does not find a declaration for the identified type in the given topcontext
- Andreas Pakulat: Fix opening files with relative path.
- Andreas Pakulat: Set CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH to lib-installdir
- Andreas Pakulat: Make sure kdevplatform is properly linked
- Milian Wolff: use canonicalFilePath as absoluteFilePath might lead to problems when resolving relative includes in symlinked directories
- Nicolás Alvarez: Fix another possible leak
- Nicolás Alvarez: Fix memory leak in CMakeListsParser::readCMakeFile.
- Milian Wolff: don't advance over EOF, might lead to invalid tokens and crashes
- Aleix Pol: Prevent calling a null pointer.
- Aleix Pol: Add proper support for the Break command.
- Andreas Pakulat: Don't try to open a non-existing file.
- Milian Wolff: make __volatile__ a synonym for volatile
- Milian Wolff: don't recurse into the same class in typeutils::getMemberFunctions
- Esben Mose Hansen: Find build directory even in root CMakeLists.txt
- Milian Wolff: fix uses in argument lists of pure virtuals
- Esben Mose Hansen: Use config mode as fallback if no module is found, and set package_DIR in all cases where a module was not found
- David nolden: Turn an assertion into a warning BUG: 236411
- Niko Sams: Remove support for building the whole extragear/sdk.
- Kovarththanan Rajaratnam: Remove FindCppUnit.cmake now that the CppUnit plugin no longer exists
- Kovarththanan Rajaratnam: Remove FindCheck.cmake now that the Check plugin no longer exists
- Andreas Pakulat: Increase version number
- Niko Sams: Quote variable expressions correctly.
- Milian Wolff: set invalid range on final location of problem when include path resolver found more paths than the build manager
- Andreas Pakulat: Fix kdevelop app icon for windows.
- David nolden: Use a mutex to prevent setupStandardMacros() and setupStandardIncludePaths() from being called multiple times at the same time, preventing a crash. BUG: 236434
- Bertjan Broeksema: Fix compile warnings related to deprecated hash_map
- Andreas Pakulat: Also search for qmake-qt4
New in version 4.0 RC3 (April 18th, 2010)
New in version 3.5.4 (December 29th, 2008)
- This release fixes 30 bugs.
New in version 3.5.3 (September 1st, 2008)
- Many bug cleanups and minor improvements.