New in version 0.90.4.2
September 21st, 2012
- New greek translation by Dimitrios Glentadakis
New in version 0.90.4 (November 3rd, 2011)
- new czech translation by Pavel Fric
- bug fix: change layout of consumption file: every user record now has day_of_week and week_of_year. If supervising two or more children, the resetting of dayly or weekly values was only done for the current user; the others kept accumulated values.
- bug fix: in some cases the limits for groups were not applied. (time duration). Only the first member of a group was restricted.
- bug fix 3381398: prevent fclose on null pointer
New in version 0.90.1 (May 11th, 2011)
- tooltips for allmost all configuration dialog
- gui has been completely reworked, there are now 4 tabs: Login Times, Time Duration, Program Times and Program Duration.
- configuration gui: works now with a (unlimited) list of users, and groups. Import and Export the restriction profiles.
- new internal layout for the file containing the consumed times.
- new icon.
- Spanish translation (thanks to Miguel Aguilar Molina)
New in version 0.80.2 (December 17th, 2010)
- tooltip for system tray icon
- translation for status display is now ok
- status display: blend out empty menus
- Status display: make clear it is only status info; change title and text.
- dont display status tray icon if there is no active limitation.
- initialize object KChildlockLimits
- startup wait time changed from 15 to 5 secs.
- user setup and group setup: insert separators in gui
- user setup: enable & disable widgets dependent of chosen value.
- group setup: enable & disable widgets dependent of chosen value.
- user application restrictions setup now with checkboxes
- exchange code between destructor/constructor of class KchildlockLimits
- check the enabled flags (from gui) in the daemon.
- update documentation
- new: slovak translation (thanks to Slavko!)
New in version 0.76.4 (August 4th, 2010)
- fix bug 3029641 (on Mandriva 2010, and possibly on other distros too) when calling GUI (error message ...QMetaObject...)
- fix bug 3025175 syntax for constructors (for new version 4.5 of gcc compiler) compilation error on suse 11.3 and Arch Linux
New in version 0.76.3 (July 8th, 2010)
- Bulgarian translation. Thanks to Stoilov Nikolai !!!
- fix crash when calling GUI without beeing root user
- fix crash, influenced by redundend definition of variables (segment fault in gui)
- correct fix of bug#2961922 - ID: 2991296
- fix error: AppNames did not get re-displayed on subsequent configuration
- correction of doc: installation commands
New in version 0.76.2 (April 23rd, 2010)
- fix error in get_active_session (did not work!!!!)
- install dummy file in /var/opt/kchildlock to create dir
- fix bug for icon path
- error messages are now no more waiting for answers
New in version 0.76.1 (April 11th, 2010)
- simplify UI programs (e.g. one source for user config instead of five)
- low limit for choice of user groups
- enable "default" button in config
- set first tab as default tab when calling setup
- larger values for minimal window size.
- patch "kchildlock-0.75.3-drop-kworkspace.patch" by fwang
- patch "kchildlock-0.75.3-mdv-fix-icon-path.patch" by fwang
- patch "kchildlock-0.75.4-mdv-fix-cmake-install-path.patch" by neoclust
New in version 0.75.3 (March 9th, 2010)
- add portuguese translation (pt_BR)
- thanks to Márcio Moraes!
- fix bug: cmake install path for 64 bit
- fix bug: icon path for mandriva in kcmodule/kcm_kchildlock.desktop