New in version 2.1
July 17th, 2011
- Better KDE integration, better UI, pre-build only for x32
New in version 2.0 (June 23rd, 2011)
- new major version of KBookOCR. All new:
- new GUI,
- new project system,
- new integration with cuneiform system,
- new scaner support system(KSane).
- It's more stable, faster than 1.x version
New in version 1.4.1 (June 8th, 2011)
- You can load last project and continue to working on it.
New in version 1.4 Beta (May 23rd, 2011)
- Book pages thumbnails for recognition, batch scanning option
New in version 1.3 (May 3rd, 2011)