May 18th, 2013
· DbOom introduces 'entity aware' mode, with even better entity handling (read soon about it)
· DbOom removed all *One methods from DbOomQuery! They are obsolete and can be simply replaced with regular methods.
· Fixed issue with parseCCEnd method in Lagarto.
· Fixed provided dependency for servlet api in generated POM files.
· Fixed encoding problem with TextResult in Madvoc.
· Fixed encoding problem with TextResult in Madvoc.
· Lagarto lexer performances boosted! Significantly!
April 24th, 2013
· Petite introduces @PetiteProvier! See more...
· Petite manual registration is now more fluent!
· Petite init methods now can be invoked in 3 lifecycle points! See more...
· DbOom now supports cache and a-to-many relationships! See more...
· ZipUtil refactored to fluent and more convenient interface.
· AnnotationDataReader enhanced to support annotated annotations.
· Madvoc configurator is now one of its components (in internal container).
· Lagarto introduced new Node method appendTextContent for reducing the garbage while building nodes text content.
· Added better support for Madvoc action path macros.
· Added better support in HTTP for encodings and charsets.
February 25th, 2013
· ASM 4.1 source is now bundled with Jodd.
· BeanCopy tool added.
· HTTP client rewritten! See more...
· Removed compiler package as obsolete.
· Issue with decoding paths with Chinese letters and AutomagicPetiteConfigurator.
· Madvoc ActionInterceptorStack is now configurable.
· Migrated from Maven to Gradle.
· Added Period class for JDateTime.
· Madvoc action path macros now uses wildcard match by default
· Madvoc now offers custom path macros.
· Fixed issue with Madvoc action path macros for REST urls. // david weber
· Enhanced DbOom column chunk. // zqq90
January 8th, 2013
· Added filter method to Jerry. // marcin erdmann
· More ways how to define hints in $C Template-SQL macro.
· Fixed issue with Google App Engine and ReflectUtil. // nick okunew
· DbSessionProvider now requires DbSession to be created and controlled outside of the class.
· Migrated to ASM 4.1
· Attaching Mail attachments is different (better) now.
· Embedded attachments now works with ThunderBird and GMail. // george pligor
· More array type-conversions added.
· Added OSGI information in all jars.
· Madvoc @Action annotation now has result property.
· Jerry is now iterrable (Groovy! :). // rob fletcher
· CSSelly now supports escaped characters. // doosik kim
October 26th, 2012
· JDateTime now do the equals of timestamp up to millisecond.
· Petite supports Scoped Proxy for mixing scopes.
· Added better handling for return values in Proxetta.
· JDateTime now can parse patterns w/o separators // jerry scott
· Added StringUtil.decapitalize() and ReflectUtil.getCallerClass() to remove dependency on java.beans and sun packages.
· Lagarto now treats invalid tags as text. // Wang JunWei
· ZipUtil.zip now adds folder entries for non-empty folders, too. // wjw465150
· Jodd log wrapper removed.
· PropsUtil.convert() added. // patrick van dissel
· Some packages were moved!!!
· Resolving path from manifest files improved.
· Fixed includeFiles issue FindFile. // rui rosado
· Fixed NPE in FindFile. // andtaotao
September 6th, 2012
· Added LoggablePreparedStatementFactory.
· Added wrapper-type of Proxetta.
· Removed JDK-dependent LoggablePreparedStatement.
· Triple-quoted multiline values for Props added.
· Fixed Props values with profile chars; comments are not allowed in values any more. // Patrick van Dissel
· Implicit self-reference for BeanUtil.
· JspResolved simplified. Jsp functions cleaned.
· Paramo now offers signature for non-generic types, too.
· Props extract methods works with target map now.
· FileUtil methods for reading file content now detects BOM characters for Unicode encodings.
· UnicodeInputStream now may work in two modes: detect mode and read mode.
· Added FastSort (withsorting implementation) in favor of FastMergeSort.
· Added natural-order sorting Comparator.
· Added rules for implicit end tags in Lagarto Dom.
· Lagarto Dom now fixes unclosed tags more pragmatic. Major speed improvement.
· Fixed slow processing of unclosed tags in Lagarto DOM. (#jodd-23) // wjw465150
· Stapler files were not deleted on reset().
· FindFile enhanced: better walking, varoius sorting added. Read more...
· FindFile internal logic optimized. FileScanner removed.
· ClassFinder system jars property is now static.
· Caches now uses ReentrantReadWriteLock for synchronization.
July 28th, 2012
· Added DbOom reference option to render just a column name.
· DbDefaults moved to DbManager bean.
· Added DbOom naming strategies for tables and columns.
· Path-style wilcard matching added where path is searched.
· Mime types uses now only most recent Apache configuration.
· Fixed bug with entites update and Postgres databases. (#jodd-21) // Ron Romero
· More properties for Lagarto added.
· LagartoParserEngine added.
· Lagarto handles IE conditional comments in a better way. // Nicolas Rémond
· LagartoDOMBuilder allows usage of custom tag visitor.
· Lagarto allows usage of custom DOM builder.
· Null upload issue fixed. (#jodd-22) // Jasmine Ottis
· Email issue fixed with reply-to fields. (#jodd-20) // vlqhai
· HtmlStapler filter added. Read more... (#jodd-19). // vlqhai
· HtmlStapler servlet removed!
· SwingSpy is back to Jodd.
· Fixed some expections in Jerry when used on empty sets. (reported by Melvin Quintos)
· All bean loaders now uses the same abstract class.
June 12th, 2012
· Added RemoveSessionFromUrlFilter added. // thanx to Jasmine Ottis
· JDateTime.isInDayLightTime() added.
· MimeTypes upgraded.
· HtmlStapler servlet now returns content-type for bundles [#jodd-16]. // reported by Jasmine Ottis
· Fixed FCQN names for logger wrapper.
· Madvoc interceptors now can be enabled/disabled in properties file.
· Fixed issue in Petite with setting params for long bean names.
· Added injection of Madvoc params in injectors and results.
· Fixed issue in Decora with empty buffers.
· Madvoc aliases are now defined by < >.
· Madvoc configuration for attributes simplified.
May 7th, 2012
· Improved GzipFilter.
· Added gziped HTML Stapler bundles [#jodd-15] // suggested by Bandino Jurumai
· Fixed Jerry issue with different modes [#jodd-14] // reported by Gregor Petrin
· Fixed HTML Stapler context issue [#jodd-13] // reported by Bandino Jurumai
· Added StringTemplateParser.
· Fixed an issue with empty properties in PropertyUtil
· Fixed FileNameUtil.getPathNoEndSeparator() issue [#jodd-12] // reported by Bandino Jurumai
· Fixed HTML Stapler issue with relative paths to JS and CSS files [#jodd-11] // reported by Bandino Jurumai
· Fixed HTML Stapler CSS Problem [#jodd-10] // reported by Bandino Jurumai
· Fixed Madvoc and Lagarto issue under Jetty [#jodd-9] // reported by Bandino Jurumai
· Added generic ServletResponse wrapper.
February 22nd, 2012
· Lagarto is now more relaxed on invalid tags
· Added raw Http tools.
· Added BeanUtil.populate() methods
· Type converters and Convert refactored and improved!
· Refactor BeanUtil loaders and allow setting custom TypeConverterManagerBean [#jodd-8] // idea by Alison
· Added ConvertBean.
· Added BeanUtilBean.
· Added TypeConverterManagerBean.
· Jerry can provide it's builder for optional configuration.
· LagartoDOMBuilder enahnced with many coniguration properties. Read more...
· fixed Lagarto DOM issue when end of document is reached and tags are not closed. // reported by Peter McNeil
· SLF4J library upgraded to version 1.6.4.
· Added MadvocContextListener that also can run web app.
· Added class FastBuffer for buffering objects. // contribution by Jeff G
· Fast*Buffer classes moved to jodd.util.buffer package.
· Added ZipUtil.gzip() and ZipUtil.zlib() methods.
· ZipUtil.addToZip() replaces previous methods.
· Added url result for Madvoc.
· Props now can load environment variables.
December 27th, 2011
· Optimized Fast*Buffer added for all primitives.
· Lagarto Text dom node now decodes HTML.
· CSSelly now parses pseudo fn expression on creation.
· CSSelly accepts classes with uppercase chars
· Jerry enhanced with is() method and :contains selector [#jodd-6].
· Added LoggablePreparedStatement6 for JDK6.
· Swing utils removed as not being maintained for months.
December 19th, 2011
· ClassLoaderUtil now loads array classes, too.
· New TypeConverter converters for time/date classes.
· JDateTime converters are removed in favor of TypeConverter.
· Base32 encodings added.
· FileLFUcache added.
· Paramo now returns MethodParameter array instead of String array.
· Hello HtmlStapler! See more...
· Hello Lagarto! See more...
· Hello Decora! See more...
· Petite is now able to inject bean sets. See more...
· Madvoc raw results are optimized and more convenient.
· Fixed BeanUtil properties naming to match JavaBeans spec (special cases).
· ProxettaAwarePetiteContainer added.
· FileUtil.readBytes optimized.
· FileUtil.readChars added.
· BeanTemplate renamed to BeanTemplateParser and changed from static utility to a bean.
· ConsoleLog added.
· NetUtil#downloadFile added.
August 30th, 2011
· DbOom now supports mapping non-table columns to beans.
· Fixed text attachment bug with Email. // reported by Tijana Milovanovic
· Email attachments are now received as EmailAttachment list.
· FindFile#iterator() added.
· Email seding byte areas and input stream fixed. // reported by Zeljko Gavrilovic
· Added ignoreInvalidUploadFiles parameter for ignoring bad file uploads in Madvoc.
· java.util.Date type converter added.
· JDateTimeSqlType fixed for null checkings.
· FileEx removed as FileUtil is enough.
· Package and classes renamed: DbOrm to DbOom! Way better:)
· Template SQL macro $T now does NOT define default alias name when one is not specified.
· Email sending to CC and BCC addresses fixed.// reported by Essoussi Jamel
· Log package added, a wrapper over external logging utility
· ClasspathScanner now scans using File
· ClasspathScanner now examines jars linked in Manifest file
· Fixed #jodd-4: ConcurrentModificationException in LFUCache.prune()
· BeanTool.copy now supports maps
· Added variants for JSP functions that do not requir page context
· Fixed dispatchig to URL without context path
· KeyValue class added
· Added java compiler
· Added + profiles for VTor
· Fixed setRollback() in autocommit mode, for JTX
April 7th, 2011
· VTor EqualToDeclaredField constraint added.
· Petite: added support for multiple default references when no explicit reference specified.
· Petite: bean names now can be full class names.
· Fixed potential MPE issue in MultipartRequest.
· Some new StringUtil and ServletUtil.
· Paramo bug fixed so some arrays of certain type were not resolved.
· Converters enhanced and become more user friendly by trimming strings.
· Madvoc move attribute name changed.
· Madvoc: strictExtensionStripForResultPath added
· FileNameUtils enhanced
· Fixed #jodd-3: findfile classes are now OS independent
· Madvoc Action.IGNORE renamed to Action.NONE
· Props plugin for IntelliJ IDEA.
· Fixed Madvoc expanding of default interceptors classes and stacks
February 21st, 2011
· Duplicate Props now can be appended.
· Custom annotations for JTX.
· Fixed JTX issue with SUPPORTS propagation.
· Madvoc support for REST urls (read more...).
· Madvoc custom annotations (read more...).
· Madvoc default aliases (read more...).
· Madvoc @Action notInPath removed.
· Madvoc @Action#IGNORE added instead of NO_EXTENSION.
· ArraysUtil.inser added for single element.
· SortedArrayList added.
· BinarySearch wrapper added.
January 10th, 2011
· A property replacement tool was added.
· A convert tool was added for one-liner type conversions.
· Wildcard#matchPath, which is an Ant-alike path matching method, was added.
· An invocation replacement proxy was added to Proxetta.
· Some minor bugs were fixed.
· Some enhancements were made.
October 5th, 2010
· This version brings some nice refinements, making Jodd more beautiful.
· Some important bugs were fixed too. StringBand was added.
· Some minor and less frequent, but important, type conversion bugs were fixed.
· The BeanTool#parseTemplate method was moved to BeanTemplate#parse.
· The StringUtil#toSafeString method was renamed from #toNonNullString.
· StringUtil methods for (un)escaping strings in a Java-like manner were added.
· The ServletUtil.isGetParameter method was added.
· CollectionUtil methods were added for filling a set or a list from an iterator.
· The Cache#iterator() method was added for all caches.
· Other changes were made.
June 21st, 2010
· Maven support - finally, Jodd is (or will be soon) available via Sonatype.
· New download bundle available: distribution, sources and javadoc jars.
· CoreConnectionPool is now able to validate connections when appropriate.
· ClipboardUtil added.
· More StringUtil utilities added.
· BeanTool#copyProperties() added.
September 23rd, 2009
· This is another small update, made mainly to fix the distribution archive.
September 11th, 2009
· This is a small update, it fixes a long-standing issue: SQL mappings.
· Now everything seems to be on the right track.
· In addition, more utilities have been added.