New in version 1.0.8
July 6th, 2013
- Add caching template tag jmbocache which automatically adds the SITE_ID as part of the cache key.
New in version 1.0.7 (June 21st, 2013)
- Generic caching on detail templates.
- Share on Google.
New in version 1.0.5 (March 5th, 2013)
- Make jmbo_publish command timezone-aware, ensuring that it works with old, naive timestamps.
New in version 1.0.4 (February 27th, 2013)
- Restore crop from field to a more prominent position.
New in version 1.0.3 (February 8th, 2013)
- Simplify the change form. Move advanced fields into their own section.
New in version 1.0.2 (January 15th, 2013)
- Ensure the leaf object is passed to template tags in modelbase_detail.html.
- get_related_items parameter name is now optional. The sorting has changed to reverse on modified (our default sorting).
New in version 1.0.1 (November 23rd, 2012)
- as_leaf_class method would break if two models had the same name. Fixed.
New in version 1.0 (October 25th, 2012)
- Jmbo is now location aware. This requires a manual upgrade of libraries and existing databases. DO NOT UPGRADE to 1.0 without preparation. If you are on Ubuntu then it is as simple as running the interactive convert_to_geodb_ubuntu.sh script.
New in version 0.5.4 (August 31st, 2012)
- Pin Django on 1.4.x range.