January 25th, 2012
· This minor release fixes a kernel configuration error.
· Now the ISO image supports Xorg running under Qemu emulation again.
January 19th, 2012
· This version creates a new repository on github.
· It upgrades glib2 and friends to compile the latest versions of SeaMonkey/Firefox.
· It upgrades core Gnome libraries and associated programs.
· It adds gst-ffmpeg for totem plugin support of MP4.
· New programs include Balsa, Celestia, and Virtualbricks, with the video editors Avidemux, Cinelerra, and Openshot.
March 1st, 2011
· The distribution now tracks the latest LinuxFromScratch and BeyondLinuxFromScratch projects.
· It includes the base LFS system (version 6.7) and probably 85% of the development BLFS (no KDE, only GNOME).
· Over 700 GNU projects are used.
· The build documentation was updated with instructions that more accurately reflect the author's own successful build process.
· Support for creating bootable USB sticks for the Intel Apple Mac Mini was added.
· A major bug that prevented the Live CD from booting reliably under emulation or with external USB CDROM drives was fixed.
January 17th, 2011
· Apple wireless support
· fledgling x86_64 support
· a healthy smattering of blackhat security tools and libraries