New in version 20120123
January 25th, 2012
- This minor release fixes a kernel configuration error.
- Now the ISO image supports Xorg running under Qemu emulation again.
New in version 20120116 (January 19th, 2012)
- This version creates a new repository on github.
- It upgrades glib2 and friends to compile the latest versions of SeaMonkey/Firefox.
- It upgrades core Gnome libraries and associated programs.
- It adds gst-ffmpeg for totem plugin support of MP4.
- New programs include Balsa, Celestia, and Virtualbricks, with the video editors Avidemux, Cinelerra, and Openshot.
New in version 20110225 (March 1st, 2011)
- The distribution now tracks the latest LinuxFromScratch and BeyondLinuxFromScratch projects.
- It includes the base LFS system (version 6.7) and probably 85% of the development BLFS (no KDE, only GNOME).
- Over 700 GNU projects are used.
- The build documentation was updated with instructions that more accurately reflect the author's own successful build process.
- Support for creating bootable USB sticks for the Intel Apple Mac Mini was added.
- A major bug that prevented the Live CD from booting reliably under emulation or with external USB CDROM drives was fixed.
New in version 20100601 (January 17th, 2011)
- Apple wireless support
- fledgling x86_64 support
- a healthy smattering of blackhat security tools and libraries