New in version 3.7.2
February 12th, 2013
- This version fixes event processing in IE9 and fixes URL building issues.
New in version 3.7.1 (May 29th, 2012)
- This version adds support for FF 12, fixes the "untrusted events" feature, fixes Korean double consonant input, and adds various other small fixes (chars coloring, missing links and images).
New in version 3.7.0 (May 11th, 2011)
- This version includes several improvements and bugfixes.
- It implements AJAX layout downloading, reducing the initial load size by 70%.
- It adds a CKEditor plugin.
- It adds a new skin, "Goldie".
- It fixes a selection handling bug: hanging browsed when DEL was pressed in an empty input field.
New in version 3.6.6 (November 26th, 2010)
- Fixed issue with broken input in rich text controls
- Improved performance
- Fixed loading on embedded platforms with non-standard JS runtime
New in version 3.6.4 (September 25th, 2009)
- This release fixes an issue with incorrect cursor offset calculation and incorrect placement of the IME toolbar.
- It fixes an issue with the IME toolbar being hidden beneath the VK.
- It fixes an issue with "jumping" select boxes in Opera.
- It fixes an issue with IME suggestions acting as ordinary links.
- It has usability improvement for IME: suggestions are highlighted instead of being underlined.
- This release will not touch the default behavior of the physical Tab key.
- On-the-fly skin management has been implemented.
- A 'lite' module has been added that requires zero configuration for end-users.
New in version 3.6.2 (April 22nd, 2009)
- Added a big number of African languages, thanks to http://code.google.com/p/africakeyboards/, and much other
- Added FCKEditor plugin
- Improved support for .klc layout features, made input even more closer to desktop solutions
- Added FlatGray and Air skins, which are much more better than existing ones
New in version 3.6.1 (March 22nd, 2009)
- Added support for all shift states, including 'Shift+AltGr' and SGCaps.
- Added Ethiopian, Khmer, Myanmar and several ancient layouts, including runic.
New in version 3.6.0 (February 14th, 2009)
- This release added support for session cookies, saving layout, and keyboard mapping info. Khmer, Lao, and several Bengali layouts were added.
- Bugs with array.map that caused the layout to appear broken were fixed.
- Typing speed was improved and support for finding the cursor context within the input was added.
- There were some code cleanups and minor fixes.
New in version 3.5.3 (December 6th, 2008)
- This release fixes IME pagination.
- It fixes missing input when keyboard animation is disabled.
- It adds some Indian (for both America and India) layouts.
- It adds Luxembourg and Nepali layouts.
- It adds a feature for layout filtering.
- It fixes input in WYSIWYG mode.
- It fixes a bug when shift+click caused opening a new window.