April 30th, 2009
· Save of decompiled file writes to predefined file name - Fixed
· Condition structures "condition ? operation1 : operation2" were decompiled incorrectly - Fixed
· URL to bug reporting page is corrected
April 26th, 2009
· Bug Fix: Some cosmetics bugs were fixed for GUI.
· Bug Fix: Local variables reusage for method parameter variables.
· Bug Fix: Comparison with zero, incorrect comparison sign.
· Bug Fix: some decompilation problems with debug info.
· Enhancement: GUI is significantly improved.
March 16th, 2009
· Full JVM operations support. Now all operations, including different dups and swap opcodes, are supported.
· There are many minor and critical bugfixes for the decompiler for almost all Java constructions: loops, try-catch-finally, synchronized, condition blocks, etc.
· There are changes in almost all operations.
· There is an important bugfix for encoding support.