New in version 2009-02-28
March 1st, 2009
- New monsters and animals and a new maze area type were added.
- The audio system was enhanced.
- Theme and background music were added.
- A storage unlocking and looting interface and chests with traps and fixed loot were added.
- The world map has been enhanced.
- New portraits and voice profile selection for character creation were added.
- Support for normal or spec mapping for static models was added.
- The options menu settings was made available.
- The loading and rendering algorithm and memory allocation were optimized.
- The use of the texture atlas technique, shadow mapping, and DDS textures were added.
- Many bugfixes were done.
- Newer Intel graphics cards are supported now under Linux.