New in version 1.4.2
July 3rd, 2013
- This version fixed a problem where the "jasperstarter params" command gave no useful result if param had no description.
New in version 2.0 Beta 1 (June 24th, 2013)
- This version adds a CSV datasource feature.
New in version 1.4.1 (June 20th, 2013)
- This version fixes [JAS-33] ("Report parameter with space produces error on Unix-like systems.").
New in version 1.4.0 (June 10th, 2013)
- This version includes the JasperReports library 5.1.2.
New in version 1.3.0 (May 3rd, 2013)
- This version includes the JasperReports library 5.1.0.
New in version 1.2.0 (April 24th, 2013)
- This version includes JasperReports library 5.0.4 and has command aliases.
New in version 1.1.0 (February 5th, 2013)
- This version adds bugfixes for metapackage creation, portfile change detection, ccache dir creation permissions, rev-upgrade edge cases, and database consistency in the face of unexpected termination.
New in version 1.0.1 (January 30th, 2013)
- This is a bugfix release.
New in version 1.0.0 (January 14th, 2013)
- UNC paths are now handled correctly.
- Report parameters can contain an equal sign.
- JasperStarter has commands.
- Every command can have different arguments and options.
- Users of previous versions must add pr to their existing commandline.
- JasperStarter can compile one file or all .jrxml files in a directory.
- Setup is available in several languages.