May 3rd, 2013
· This version includes the JasperReports library 5.1.0.
April 24th, 2013
· This version includes JasperReports library 5.0.4 and has command aliases.
February 5th, 2013
· This version adds bugfixes for metapackage creation, portfile change detection, ccache dir creation permissions, rev-upgrade edge cases, and database consistency in the face of unexpected termination.
January 30th, 2013
· This is a bugfix release.
January 14th, 2013
· UNC paths are now handled correctly.
· Report parameters can contain an equal sign.
· JasperStarter has commands.
· Every command can have different arguments and options.
· Users of previous versions must add pr to their existing commandline.
· JasperStarter can compile one file or all .jrxml files in a directory.
· Setup is available in several languages.
December 29th, 2012
· This version has commands. Every command can have different arguments and options. Users of previous versions need only add pr to their existing command line.
· New command: compile.
· New input file types jrxml and jrprint.
· New output type: jrprint.
· A new parameter -w writes the compiled file to the input directory if jrxml is processed.
December 27th, 2012
· New report parameter types: double, image (see usage)
· New supported export formats: xls, xlsx, csv, ods, pptx, xhtml, xml
· Windows setup available
· --version shows included JasperReports version
· Fixed some minor bugs.