New in version 4.8
November 12th, 2010
- This release fixes dropped text and missing hyperlinks. JamochaMUD now partially supports MXP (MUD eXtension Protocol).
New in version 3.8 (January 1st, 2009)
- This version fixes a problem with some classes being able to send null data to a server (causing JamochaMUD to disconnect).
- This release fixes the FM Location plug-in as well as featuring some additional code clean-up.
New in version 3.7 (November 17th, 2008)
- In addition to fixing some smaller bugs, this release of includes the ability to "co-brand" the client.
- This feature allows Web sites using JamochaMUD to display their own graphic on the World Connector window and provide XML-based lists of MU*s to present to the user.